Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aaron Rodgers Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Broncos win 9 games minimum with this defense, I’d like to see Paton pin this shit on Fangio … **** that and **** him, this is on Paton.
    I just don’t bet except blackjack and craps - never have. Even so - this is a 5-12 / 6-11 team. Bookmark it. We suck a lot worse than people think / QB matters.

And Justin Fields will be the truth.

#inThePaint #comeSeeMe

2. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I can't think of a better team to be with than a team with weapons, a good defense, and the ability to basically handpick the coaching staff. If there is a battle for Rodgers in the offseason, we win easily IMO.
    Von is gone after this 6 win season. Unsure about other ramifications.

Ring of famer, all time great - but won’t win another title as a Bronco IMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    I just don’t bet except blackjack and craps - never have. Even so - this is a 5-12 / 6-11 team. Bookmark it. We suck a lot worse than people think / QB matters.

#inThePaint #comeSeeMe
    I see you're the same ole bundle of joy!

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Ring of famer, all time great - but won’t win another title as a Bronco IMO.
    Von will be a Bronco for life, especially if he knows A-Rodgers is coming here.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

#inThePaint #comeSeeMe
    Even if Fields isn’t the truth you don’t pass him up when he falls into your lap.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

8. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Lol here it is not even the preseason and guys are in the 2022 off season drooling for a chance to land Rodgers man. Just get over it man!

Support your own player’s
    I will never support a player just because he’s a Broncos, I didn’t support Tebow, I didn’t support Case Keesum, Romanowski, Ty Samprolo … the list of players I didn’t and won’t support is endless.

And truth be told, if you’re not drooling over the Chance to get Rodgers you’re a straight up ******* idiot, dude is literally THAT good.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

I will never support a player just because he’s a Broncos, I didn’t support Tebow, I didn’t support Case Keesum, Romanowski, Ty Samprolo … the list of players I didn’t and won’t support is endless.

And truth be told, if you’re not drooling over the Chance to get Rodgers you’re a straight up ******* idiot, dude is literally THAT good.
    I’m not going to keep on entertaining some crap that’s not going to happen. When the information first came out I was all for giving them a couple first round picks for Rodgers. But at this point it’s pointless and now that your telling me I have to continue hoping for another whole year? Noway!

The season is underway amigo and while you don’t have to talk up guys you don’t like you also don’t need to tear them down especially when the season hasn’t proven that they suck yet. Now if the guy was pure suckage for his entire career like a bridgewater there’s nothing to really get excited about I agree, but a young kid with only 20 starts and had a great off season is something to get excited about until it doesn’t happen imo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m not going to keep on entertaining some crap that’s not going to happen. When the information first came out I was all for giving them a couple first round picks for Rodgers. But at this point it’s pointless and now that your telling me I have to continue hoping for another whole year? Noway!

The season is underway amigo and while you don’t have to talk up guys you don’t like you also don’t need to tear them down especially when the season hasn’t proven that they suck yet. Now if the guy was pure suckage for his entire career like a bridgewater there’s nothing to really get excited about I agree, but a young kid with only 20 starts and had a great off season is something to get excited about until it doesn’t happen imo.
    We're not getting Rodgers this year, but unless Lock gets his act together and fast, all bets are off for next year.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    We're not getting Rodgers this year, but unless Lock gets his act together and fast, all bets are off for next year.
    Well I’ve stated that Lock definitely has to play some good football this year. He has the weapons, he has the familiarity in the system for once. The only thing that can derail this offense is injuries and guys not taking the next step like they should.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Broncos win 9 games minimum with this defense, I’d like to see Paton pin this shit on Fangio … **** that and **** him, this is on Paton.
    Agreed. Our defense is top 5 easy when healthy. Our combination of elite secondary players and a strong pass rush will be too much for most teams. Obviously like the last 5 years the question is can the offense not suck ass. The talent is there. Hopefully Lock is less Shitty and Jeudy has matured. Combine that with the defense and light schedule, we should easily win 9 games.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Well I’ve stated that Lock definitely has to play some good football this year. He has the weapons, he has the familiarity in the system for once. The only thing that can derail this offense is injuries and guys not taking the next step like they should.
    The other thing that will de-rail this offense and as a result our season - is shit QB play

17. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    The other thing that will de-rail this offense and as a result our season - is shit QB play
    That’s an interesting take

19. The Following User High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Lol here it is not even the preseason and guys are in the 2022 off season drooling for a chance to land Rodgers man. Just get over it man!

Support your own player’s

Would u give it all for him next year at 38?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Best thing is we wont even have to trade for Rodgers and if it does happen and he comes here we can probably get von back at a hometown discount even if he balls out.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 07-27-2021 at 06:30 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

What could have been.

24. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information