Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aaron Rodgers Watch

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I don't think it's that far off.
    I have a feeling it's even farther off. I have a feeling Atwater27 has better odds of being our next President than Denver has at landing Aaron Rodgers.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I have a feeling it's even farther off. I have a feeling Atwater27 has better odds of being our next President than Denver has at landing Aaron Rodgers.
    You're just being ridiculous at this point. If a star pro athlete wants traded, he usually gets traded. Why not us?

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    You're just being ridiculous at this point. If a star pro athlete wants traded, he usually gets traded. Why not us?
    I'm absolutely being ridiculous. Ain't gonna happen Tina. Swallow it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I, for one, will not be participating in an Aaron Rodgers watch. I've got better chances at going back in time to pick some winning Power Ball numbers than there are of this deal happening.
    This is where I started yesterday. It felt like such an impossibility why even bother speculating?

However -- if anyone has the leverage and the DGAF mentality who might actually retire to spite their team -- it's Rodgers. Once people like Trey Wingo reported the additional context behind his request, it feels more feasible. Still seems unlikely, but not impossible. Somebody is gonna have to blink here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    This is where I started yesterday. It felt like such an impossibility why even bother speculating?

However -- if anyone has the leverage and the DGAF mentality who might actually retire to spite their team -- it's Rodgers. Once people like Trey Wingo reported the additional context behind his request, it feels more feasible. Still seems unlikely, but not impossible. Somebody is gonna have to blink here.
    Rodgers has the ultimate backup plan - Jeopardy. He's as good as gone. Just ain't to the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Stink heard if from Aaron Rodgers himself lol. He is good friends with him. He also said that the deal is NOT dead. Aaron told him today "When I know you will know"
    Keep the faith!!! I had a good feeling about our chances to land Watson before the allegations came forward. I really think our odds were good at the time. But I can wait. Because acquiring an MVP QB is worth the wait, if that's what this comes down to. And something tells me Paton is not done yet.

FTR, for those who remember the Manning situation, it was hopeful but it took time. And based on my recollection, it was worth it!

8. The Following User High Fived CanDB For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That magic doesn't work on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Report: Aaron Rodgers May Consider Retirement If Packers Don't Repair Situation

Aaron Rodgers reportedly is so serious about wanting out of Green Bay that he's willing to give up $23 million.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Rodgers would have to repay the Packers $11.5 million each of the next two years if he retires and stays retired. Rodgers reportedly is so steadfast in his desire to leave his only NFL franchise that he's willing to foot the bill.

The reigning NFL MVP has indicated he has no plans to play for the Packers again amid a falling out with the organization. Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst has been steadfast in saying the organization has no plans to trade Rodgers.

"We're not going to trade Aaron Rodgers," Gutekunst told reporters Thursday.

Rodgers' issues with the organization seemingly stem from what he perceives as a lack of respect, dating back to when the Packers traded up to draft Jordan Love in Round 1 last year. The franchise did not inform Rodgers of plans to draft a quarterback, and the decision alienated both Rodgers and some fans who believed Green Bay should have been focused on more immediate impact players.
    rest - https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...pair-situation

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

The Watson saga was heartbreaking enough.

Do not forget Rodgers Fiance has a house here in Boulder and lives here full time. There are many reasons for him to come here. If GB does trade him- it he will choose here.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I will allow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Keep the faith!!! I had a good feeling about our chances to land Watson before the allegations came forward. I really think our odds were good at the time. But I can wait. Because acquiring an MVP QB is worth the wait, if that's what this comes down to. And something tells me Paton is not done yet.

FTR, for those who remember the Manning situation, it was hopeful but it took time. And based on my recollection, it was worth it!
    Welcome?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    There are few things on this Earth better than that moustache.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Rodgers has the ultimate backup plan - Jeopardy. He's as good as gone. Just ain't to the Broncos.
    Well it's not like he's a shoe in for jeopardy either. I watch it every day and people like Ken Jennings or Anderson Cooper look like strong contenders to. Now if they do offer him the job to retire then that math changes obviously.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Well it's not like he's a shoe in for jeopardy either. I watch it every day and people like Ken Jennings or Anderson Cooper look like strong contenders to. Now if they do offer him the job to retire then that math changes obviously.
    You watch Jeopardy every day? Dafuq?

21. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information