Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aaron Rodgers Watch

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    People scoffed at the idea we'd get Manning and it happened. If Rodgers is disgruntled and wants to play in Denver, Paton needs to work day and night to make it happen. Offer whatever it takes. This is a Super Bowl roster with a QB like him.
    Manning was cut. Totally different scenario.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its possible Stink heard that Rodgers was disgruntled and just trying to poke the bear. I mean, its great that Mark is looking out for us as a former Bronco but it doesnt really mean the Packers themselves are looking to deal.
    He allegedly heard it from a source that is beyond respected. I'm only saying what he said.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Manning was cut. Totally different scenario.
    So if we'd have had to trade for Manning you wouldn't have wanted him? Obviously it's harder to acquire a player under contract, but that doesn't mean you don't try.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Watson...Wilson...Fields...Rodgers...

Who's next?
    People scoffed at the idea we'd get Manning and it happened. If Rodgers is disgruntled and wants to play in Denver, Paton needs to work day and night to make it happen. Offer whatever it takes. This is a Super Bowl roster with a QB like him.
    My only hesitance with Manning was the situation they're in now. It isn't even QB purgatory, it's QB hell.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    My only hesitance with Manning was the situation they're in now. It isn't even QB purgatory, it's QB hell.
    The 4 years of Manning was worth the QB hell we've been in since. And if we landed Rodgers for even 2-3 years, it'd be worth whatever QB hell followed.

Stink heard if from Aaron Rodgers himself lol. He is good friends with him. He also said that the deal is NOT dead. Aaron told him today "When I know you will know"
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:

I will say it was interesting to see Paton weasel out of the question he faced last night about a possible Rodgers trade. Totally glanced over it and refocused on Surtain.

I guess my concern is how do we offer a package better than the Raiders, if they are an option for him as well. They can include the likes of Carr and Ruggs...we can't. I don't think Lock/Patrick/Hamilton move the needle all that much right now.

10. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I will say it was interesting to see Paton weasel out of the question he faced last night about a possible Rodgers trade. Totally glanced over it and refocused on Surtain.

I guess my concern is how do we offer a package better than the Raiders, if they are an option for him as well. They can include the likes of Carr and Ruggs...we can't. I don't think Lock/Patrick/Hamilton move the needle all that much right now.

Yea, i just dont see what we could give up unless Von is in the package in some way.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Yea, i just dont see what we could give up unless Von is in the package in some way.
    And let's be honest...how much trade value does a 32 year old pass rusher coming off injury have?

But maybe...if we have a solid draft that fills holes...and the Raiders continue to reach...Rodgers is more attracted to us. Damn it...now I got sucked into this horseshit.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I, for one, will not be participating in an Aaron Rodgers watch. I've got better chances at going back in time to pick some winning Power Ball numbers than there are of this deal happening.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I, for one, will not be participating in an Aaron Rodgers watch. I've got better chances at going back in time to pick some winning Power Ball numbers than there are of this deal happening.
    Be careful...it has magical powers to suck you in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Aaron is a dancer with his discount double check. Its mesmerizing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Be careful...it has magical powers to suck you in.
    That magic doesn't work on me.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I don't think it's that far off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If he goes to Vegas Den won't be competitive until 2025, that'd be friggin awful.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information