Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Mlb 2021

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    96,880

    Default Mlb 2021

    Are you in the best shape of your life?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jeudy
    Posts
    27,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Are you in the best shape of your life?
    Who is the best hitter in beisbol ahora?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    96,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Who is the best hitter in beisbol ahora?
    Mike Trout.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    47,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Mike Trout.
    Are the Angels ever going to be good or is Trout going to waste his entire career in complete anonymity?
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  5. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

    SR

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dc
    Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders
    Posts
    9,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Are the Angels ever going to be good or is Trout going to waste his entire career in complete anonymity?
    The latter
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

    They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    96,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Are the Angels ever going to be good or is Trout going to waste his entire career in complete anonymity?
    I think they have a lot of really good pieces this year. I hope they put it together. Also, he’s only 29. We probably still have 11 or 12 years left of Mike Trout. They’ll have a year.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jeudy
    Posts
    27,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Mike Trout.
    I'm fascinated this moment by the act of hitting, the physiological aspect of it. I'm into disc golf and like ball golf and hitting, there's a lot of hips involved. I've been watching hitting and golf videos.

    I love watching elite golfers and hitters. Just watching them slow mo in the athletic power motion they are so good at. It is like watching Nat Geo or something. It's majestic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby Harris View Post
    "If you go out and you ball, the Broncos will take care of you."

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I think they have a lot of really good pieces this year. I hope they put it together. Also, he’s only 29. We probably still have 11 or 12 years left of Mike Trout. They’ll have a year.
    I think the Mariners will field a good, playoff caliber team before the Angels. The A's looked to be on the verge last year, but couldn't get out of their own way.

    The Astros still have a great offense. I hope Yordan Alvarez is healthy and can stay healthy. Would love to see him hit 40 homers. Bregman looks poised for a bounce-back season. Correa needs to have a great year since it's his last season of club control before he can be a UFA. Brantley is Brantley. Kyle Tucker had a breakout season last year, so hopefully he carries that momentum in to this season. Altuve needs to bounce back this season. [

    The Astros pitching scares me. They were really thin on quality starters before Framber got hurt, and now he's got a broken finger on his throwing hand. Greinke, McCullers, Odirizzi, Urquidy, and Christian Javier will be the lineup to start the season. If Javier can build off of last year, where he received some ROY votes, he should be ok. Middle relief is thin, especially if they use Pressley as the closer. Makes me nervous. Having Joe Smith back, plus the free agents they signed, makes me feel a little more comfortable.

    The one guy I am super, super excited to see in the (hopefully) near future is Pedro Leon. He's gonna be a stud.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    96,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I think the Mariners will field a good, playoff caliber team before the Angels. The A's looked to be on the verge last year, but couldn't get out of their own way.

    The Astros still have a great offense. I hope Yordan Alvarez is healthy and can stay healthy. Would love to see him hit 40 homers. Bregman looks poised for a bounce-back season. Correa needs to have a great year since it's his last season of club control before he can be a UFA. Brantley is Brantley. Kyle Tucker had a breakout season last year, so hopefully he carries that momentum in to this season. Altuve needs to bounce back this season. [

    The Astros pitching scares me. They were really thin on quality starters before Framber got hurt, and now he's got a broken finger on his throwing hand. Greinke, McCullers, Odirizzi, Urquidy, and Christian Javier will be the lineup to start the season. If Javier can build off of last year, where he received some ROY votes, he should be ok. Middle relief is thin, especially if they use Pressley as the closer. Makes me nervous. Having Joe Smith back, plus the free agents they signed, makes me feel a little more comfortable.

    The one guy I am super, super excited to see in the (hopefully) near future is Pedro Leon. He's gonna be a stud.
    I wish I had to “worry” about that rotation.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I wish I had to “worry” about that rotation.
    I'm not so worried about the starters, but after Odirizzi is gets iffy. I like Urquidi a lot. Middle relief has a lot of "ifs". Pedro Baez helps. They've got Joe Smith. If Josh James can ever figure out his control issues with his fastball, he'd be a weapon. Enoldi Peredes is awesome. May have spelled his name wrong. I'm pretty much over Forrest Whitley. He's having TJ surgery and I imagine the Astros are probably done waiting for him. I'm spoiled after having two seasons with JV and Cole. I'm not a huge Greinke fan.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    96,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I'm not so worried about the starters, but after Odirizzi is gets iffy. I like Urquidi a lot. Middle relief has a lot of "ifs". Pedro Baez helps. They've got Joe Smith. If Josh James can ever figure out his control issues with his fastball, he'd be a weapon. Enoldi Peredes is awesome. May have spelled his name wrong. I'm pretty much over Forrest Whitley. He's having TJ surgery and I imagine the Astros are probably done waiting for him. I'm spoiled after having two seasons with JV and Cole. I'm not a huge Greinke fan.
    Yeah, I think the middle relief concern is real, but I don’t think there’s too much to worry about for the Astros. Should be the favorite in the division still based on run production, which should counteract the back of that rotation. Barring some sort of collapse, that top three is still among the most formidable in the league come playoff time. Maybe the Yankees are slightly better. Obviously, you still have to get there, but I like their chances.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah, I think the middle relief concern is real, but I don’t think there’s too much to worry about for the Astros. Should be the favorite in the division still based on run production, which should counteract the back of that rotation. Barring some sort of collapse, that top three is still among the most formidable in the league come playoff time. Maybe the Yankees are slightly better. Obviously, you still have to get there, but I like their chances.
    I hope you're right. Based on what I've seen from McCullers so far in Spring Training, he looks like he's going to have a good season. I was reading somewhere that he was hitting 95-98 consistently on his fastball in the off-season. Combine that with his NASTY curve and he's a dangerous pitcher. Framber getting hurt just makes me sad because he was awesome last year.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Little Elm, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    #58
    Posts
    25,829

    Default

    When your team is counting on Matt Harvey and Felix Hernandez to find the fountain of youth...then I'll listen to complaints about a pitching staff.

  15. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:


  16. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    When your team is counting on Matt Harvey and Felix Hernandez to find the fountain of youth...then I'll listen to complaints about a pitching staff.


    You and your Orioles.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Little Elm, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    #58
    Posts
    25,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post


    You and your Orioles.
    I pray every day that Angelos sells the team.

  18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

    SR

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2021 Draft Thread
    By MOtorboat in forum Draft and Free Agency
    Replies: 852
    Last Post: Today, 03:29 AM
  2. Fangio returning in 2021
    By BroncoWave in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 03-12-2021, 04:53 PM
  3. 2020-2021 NBA Basketball
    By Buff in forum NBA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-17-2021, 07:28 PM
  4. Broncos 2021 opponents finalized
    By Denver Native (Carol) in forum Broncos Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2021, 07:17 PM
  5. Madden 2021
    By tomjonesrocks in forum Video Games
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-09-2020, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group