Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Von cleared

Default Von cleared

DA will not bring charges against Von.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/spo...-investigation

The 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office declined to file charges against Broncos star Von Miller regarding criminal allegations Friday, ending several weeks of the legal issue hanging over Miller’s future.

This case began in unusual fashion on Jan. 15 with the Parker Police Department announcing it was investigating Miller, but declining to say for what reason. On Feb. 23, Parker police turned the case over to the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, an indication that they believed there was enough evidence to charge Miller.

It did not play out that way, as stated in a press release from the D.A.’s office.

“The Parker Police Department submitted a criminal case against Vonnie B’VSean Miller to this office,” said Vikki Migoya, the spokesperson for the 18th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, in a statement. “After reviewing all of the materials, the District Attorney’s Office of the 18th Judicial District has determined that no charges will be filed in this case.”
    Last edited by GEM; 03-05-2021 at 04:52 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Super.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ww2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	18406
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

As predicted. Now it’s time to officially bring him back.

8. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Important to note that he was never under investigation for any physical violence. Appears to be a case of baby mama drama. Even if the league investigates further, it is unlikely any suspension will be issued.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Sweet. Now its time to extend Von, get Simmons on a long-term deal, and secure Deshaun Watson. Easy!

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I checked Von Miller's Instagram. His pictures with girlfriend were deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Sweet. Now its time to extend Von, get Simmons on a long-term deal, and secure Deshaun Watson. Easy!
    Paton has clearly stated that Watson isn’t going to be on Denver though after listening to his presser yesterday. I believe Paton simply doesn’t want to give up the whole 3 first round picks, 2 second round picks along with Sutton or Chubb and Paton just ain’t going to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I checked Von Miller's Instagram. His pictures with girlfriend were deleted.
    Good but I wish he wasn’t such a moron and went after this smutty piece of shit.

15. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Good but I wish he wasn’t such a moron and went after this smutty piece of shit.
    You know nothing about this broad!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Paton has clearly stated that Watson isn’t going to be on Denver though after listening to his presser yesterday. I believe Paton simply doesn’t want to give up the whole 3 first round picks, 2 second round picks along with Sutton or Chubb and Paton just ain’t going to do that
    Then Paton should be fired.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Then Paton should be fired.
    3 Firsts, 2 Seconds, AND Chubb/Sutton is overkill and I would certainly hope any competent GM would tell another GM to F off with that. Watson has no-trade clause, and he can refuse an unfair deal as it arises anyways. Would Watson really be sold on going to a team dipping itself into Texan territory with reckless mortgaging of the future? No trade clause means Watson gets to look at the actual deal before he waives it, so why in the blue hell would he sign off on anything that would astronomically damn his hope of competing the NFL for the next 5 years?

If the Dolphins want to trade 3 firsts and Tua, let them. I'd rather roll with Lock and the consequences of how the next few seasons play out. 2 Firsts, Chubb, Lock, and a 2nd would be the hard line any competent GM would draw. Likely even less than that. Even that deal is a bit too much. I applaud Patton for not being a moron. Thank you.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    3 Firsts, 2 Seconds, AND Chubb/Sutton is overkill and I would certainly hope any competent GM would tell another GM to F off with that. Watson has no-trade clause, and he can refuse an unfair deal as it arises anyways. Would Watson really be sold on going to a team dipping itself into Texan territory with reckless mortgaging of the future? No trade clause means Watson gets to look at the actual deal before he waives it, so why in the blue hell would he sign off on anything that would astronomically damn his hope of competing the NFL for the next 5 years?

If the Dolphins want to trade 3 firsts and Tua, let them. I'd rather roll with Lock and the consequences of how the next few seasons play out. 2 Firsts, Chubb, Lock, and a 2nd would be the hard line any competent GM would draw. Likely even less than that. Even that deal is a bit too much. I applaud Patton for not being a moron. Thank you.
    Paton could keep all those assets and resign Tebow ... and then just plan the parade.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Broncos have never been to or won a SB without a QB of Watson’s ilk, they’ve never drafted and developed a QB of that ilk. This isn’t even debatable, bye Chubb, we hardly knew ya.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

22. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information