Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods involved in Los Angeles car crash

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Default Tiger Woods involved in Los Angeles car crash

Tiger Woods involved in Los Angeles car crash, first-responders needed 'jaws of life' to remove him

Tiger Woods was injured in a serious car crash Monday and needed to be extricated from his vehicle with the "jaws of life," the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said.

Woods was the sole occupant in the crash near the Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes neighborhoods of Los Angeles. Officials said the crash occurred at around 7:12 a.m. and the vehicle sustained "major damage."
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger...eles-car-crash

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

$20 says Tesla on self drive mode lol
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Holy shit! Hopefully he's alright.

I wanted to make a Bruce Jenner joke, but didn't.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Hope he's ok.

Hate to speculate, but it was a single vehicle crash, he's the sole occupant, in a residential neighborhood in nice weather... His 2017 DUI toxicology report had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC.

8. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Good news.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Hope he's ok.

Hate to speculate, but it was a single vehicle crash, he's the sole occupant, in a residential neighborhood in nice weather... His 2017 DUI toxicology report had Vicodin, Dilaudid, Xanax, Ambien and THC.
    And this crash was at 7am. Also hate to speculate, but with his history and all of those things considered, its really hard not to. Also, the "y" button on my POS keyboard keeps sticking and it's driving me crazy. Maybe I'll wake up in a white hot rage about it tomorrow. More to follow.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Tiger Woods was found alive with serious injuries with no evidence of impairment after crash, officials say

Tiger Woods was alive and conscious when first responders rushed to the scene of a single-vehicle rollover crash Tuesday morning, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said.

Villanueva said that Woods was driving at a "relatively greater speed than normal" when he crashed in a hilly area and that Woods was driving northbound when he hit a center divider and flew several hundred feet. He added that there was no evidence of impairment when emergency personnel arrived.

"[The vehicle] crossed the center divider, to the point that it rested several hundred feet away so obviously that indicates they were going at a relatively -- a greater speed than normal. However, because it is downhill, it slopes and it also curves," he said. "That area has a high frequency of accidents. It’s not uncommon."
    rest - https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger...eles-car-crash

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Tiger Woods was set to meet with these two NFL stars prior to car crash

Prior to Tigers Woods’ horrific car crash on Tuesday, the legendary golfer was getting ready to pass along his knowledge of the game to two NFL stars.

Woods, who has been working with Discovery Networks, was expected to tape two "teaching lessons" at the Rolling Hills County Club at 8 a.m. local time. He was expected to meet with New Orleans Saints legendary quarterback Drew Brees and Los Angeles Chargers up-and-coming star Justin Herbert.

Sources told Fox News that Woods was running late when he took off from the hotel after waiting for his SUV from the valet. The sources said that Woods’ crew and a handler went ahead to get things for the shoot ready. They were waiting for about two hours before hearing about the crash.
    rest - https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tiger...rior-car-crash

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Glad he's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Tiger Woods recovering from lengthy surgery to repair 'significant' injuries to right leg

As part of a statement on Woods' official Twitter account, Dr. Anish Mahajan of Harbor-UCLA Medical Center updated the famed golfer's condition, saying in part that Woods had multiple "open fractures" to his lower right leg, and he had a rod placed in his tibia and screws and pins inserted in his foot and ankle during an emergency surgery.

"Comminuted open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia," said Mahajan, the chief medical officer and interim CEO at Harbor-UCLA. "Additional injuries to the bones of the foot and ankle were stabilized with a combination of screws and pins. Trauma to the muscle and soft-tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling."

A comminuted fracture means the bone is broken into more than two pieces; open means a break in the skin.
    https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...le-rolls-crash

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    And this crash was at 7am. Also hate to speculate, but with his history and all of those things considered, its really hard not to. Also, the "y" button on my POS keyboard keeps sticking and it's driving me crazy. Maybe I'll wake up in a white hot rage about it tomorrow. More to follow.
    Buff, I regret to inform you that I woke up in a good mood this morning.

20. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Tiger Woods recovering from lengthy surgery to repair 'significant' injuries to right leg

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id...le-rolls-crash
    Yuck.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information