Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Report: Broncos not planning to pick up Von's option, making him unrestricted free agent

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Excuses. Like I said he’s a good quarterback and that’s it. Not elite and not a game changing will to victory type of guy.
    No, not excuses. If you were more familiar with me and my positions, I object to assuming that QBs are the reason that teams win or lose. I reject the notion that Tebow won 6 games in a row for us when he played like garbage for the 1st 58 minutes in all but 1 of those games, while our D played outstanding football of opening KO to final gun to keep the score close enough to make "Tebowtime" possible. So, not only do I not let QBs steal credit from Ds for wins that the Ds deserve the credit for, but I also don't blame QBs for loses in which their Ds failed them.

Of course, whenever I do, people claim they never said. Except you just did.
    Iím an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Aspergerís, feel free to ask. Iím not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    No, not excuses. If you were more familiar with me and my positions, I object to assuming that QBs are the reason that teams win or lose. I reject the notion that Tebow won 6 games in a row for us when he played like garbage for the 1st 58 minutes in all but 1 of those games, while our D played outstanding football of opening KO to final gun to keep the score close enough to make "Tebowtime" possible. So, not only do I not let QBs steal credit from Ds for wins that the Ds deserve the credit for, but I also don't blame QBs for loses in which their Ds failed them.

Of course, whenever I do, people claim they never said. Except you just did.
    There are a lot of people who claim till this day that Tebow inspired the defense to play as dominant as they did right?

But anyhow we’ll agree to disagree. I just know that Watson and Prescott BOTH only started putting up numbers under after they were down 25 points.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information