Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Report: Broncos not planning to pick up Von's option, making him unrestricted free agent

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I must've missed that part.
    Well some thing happened because drew lock during weeks 12-17 he was settling down with 7 touchdowns to 4 ints and completes a little over 60 percent of his passes. I chalked that up to shurmer switching things up a bit and Drew getting comfortable in the offense the same way we seen him do during the final 5 games of his first season with scangerello offense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Well some thing happened because drew lock during weeks 12-17 he was settling down with 7 touchdowns to 4 ints and completes a little over 60 percent of his passes. I chalked that up to shurmer switching things up a bit and Drew getting comfortable in the offense the same way we seen him do during the final 5 games of his first season with scangerello offense.
    Or Lock just figured out how to throw the ball away and check it down to the flat instead of constantly trying to throw up hail Mary passes when he's under pressure.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Or Lock just figured out how to throw the ball away and check it down to the flat instead of constantly trying to throw up hail Mary passes when he's under pressure.
    Are you implying that we have a OC who refuses to install plays that fits the guys he has at QB WR RB TE? I don’t know man I’d hope Shurmer isn’t that my way or the highway type of coach. That’s not going to work in today’s NFL.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Are you implying that we have a OC who refuses to install plays that fits the guys he has at QB WR RB TE? I don’t know man I’d hope Shurmer isn’t that my way or the highway type of coach. That’s not going to work in today’s NFL.
    You read WAY too deep in to what I said. But yeah, Sherm's offense sucks.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

5. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information