Page 63 of 115 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Season Moves

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    A dog fighter became the face of the Eagles' franchise after he did his time in prison.
    Vick was not the face of Philly, not to mention he was nearing the end of his career, but when it’s all said and done these are two totally different situations.... Watson thing is worst honestly

Sounds like he needs to go to New England so Robert Craft to explain how to get his desires met by women who won't file charges.

I think your on to something here

3. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    I think your on to something here
    In all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if the 1st plaintiff was the only masseuse that didn't offer happy endings, but never bothered to file suits against any other man who touched her without her consent because she knew she'd never get enough from them to pay her legal expenses. As far as the rest, I wouldn't be surprised if they worked at business, and/or advertise on sites, that are watch by Houston's Vice squad for the slightest slip up that would enable them to make arrests. Nevertheless, its my understanding that most women in this profession are trapped in a lifestyle they never wanted to live. If this is true of 1 or more of these other plaintiffs, they may be jumping at the opportunity to use Watson to help them escape this lifestyle.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Yeah all I know is if Watson never said he wanted out of Houston this stuff never comes out; I said from the start that the Texans are behind this. That’s what I believe! The billionaire owner is waving his middle finger right back at Watson after Watson waved it at his organization. These women woulda never came out about this stuff because they were fine with it imo. I just don’t see how you can seriously force somebody to give you oral without a weapon to there head. And then after it’s over go on about life like it never happened by not going to the cops, all they want is money smh. But nonetheless Watson will get nailed behind this watch and get suspended.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Yeah all I know is if Watson never said he wanted out of Houston this stuff never comes out; I said from the start that the Texans are behind this. That’s what I believe! The billionaire owner is waving his middle finger right back at Watson after Watson waved it at his organization. These women woulda never came out about this stuff because they were fine with it imo. I just don’t see how you can seriously force somebody to give you oral without a weapon to there head. And then after it’s over go on about life like it never happened by not going to the cops, all they want is money smh. But nonetheless Watson will get nailed behind this watch and get suspended.
    I'm usually reluctant to put much stock in conspiracy theories, but I must admit that yours would provide a viable answer some unanswered questions of mine. Mainly, why are they call coming out all at once right now, and why haven't they pressed criminal charges? Anyone crying rape in civil court without having 1st trying to peruse a conviction in criminal court seems a bit suspicious to me.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:

I'm usually reluctant to put much stock in conspiracy theories, but I must admit that yours would provide a viable answer some unanswered questions of mine. Mainly, why are they call coming out all at once right now, and why haven't they pressed criminal charges? Anyone crying rape in civil court without having 1st trying to peruse a conviction in criminal court seems a bit suspicious to me.
    Well...based on the information Ive read and heard, I don't know if I'm seeing sexual assault as much as I am seeing sexual harassment. Who among us hasn't gone in for a kiss, only to be pushed away? Who hasn't made comments to a woman that allude to a desire for a handy? Who hasn't "guided" a woman's hand toward our junk with the hope she would comply? Should we all be charged with sexual assault? The legal definition of assault is knowingly and willingly committing or threatening bodily harm. I'm just not seeing where any of that happened.

I could be wrong, but I just find it hard to believe that he would do this so many times without the understanding from the establishment that this was a service that was offered.

8. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Well...based on the information Ive read and heard, I don't know if I'm seeing sexual assault as much as I am seeing sexual harassment. Who among us hasn't gone in for a kiss, only to be pushed away? Who hasn't made comments to a woman that allude to a desire for a handy? Who hasn't "guided" a woman's hand toward our junk with the hope she would comply? Should we all be charged with sexual assault? The legal definition of assault is knowingly and willingly committing or threatening bodily harm. I'm just not seeing where any of that happened.

I could be wrong, but I just find it hard to believe that he would do this so many times without the understanding from the establishment that this was a service that was offered.
    I had a badass response but I deleted it since it leads to political type debate.

It's hard to stay humble when you are this considerate of your message board society, but somehow I do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I had a badass response but I deleted it since it leads to political type debate.

It's hard to stay humble when you are this considerate of your message board society, but somehow I do it.
    It is why we name babies after you.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    If my 'badass response' was actually a sketchy, fringe opinion...would you still love me?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I named my junk in his honor, best I could do.

14. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I named my junk in his honor, best I could do.
    Little john?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Here's what I was going to say, sanitized version: using social media in the way the Texans are manipulating it, if we believe there is merely a smear campaign afoot and Watson's behavior was closer to 'consensual if pushy' rather than worth a court's attention, this only hurts all of us in the long run, especially the women who are presumably in need of social media's protection, because people may view the next similar episode with less credulity.

Pretty badass, right?

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Or sketchy and fringe. You choose.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Here's what I was going to say, sanitized version: using social media in the way the Texans are manipulating it, if we believe there is merely a smear campaign afoot and Watson's behavior was closer to 'consensual if pushy' rather than worth a court's attention, this only hurts all of us in the long run, especially the women who are presumably in need of social media's protection, because people may view the next similar episode with less credulity.

Pretty badass, right?
    If this is a smear campaign organized by the Texans or this sketchy lawyer or whomever, then I don't think it's all that controversial to say that's a really, really shitty thing to do. And if that could be proven, Watson could and should sue whoever was behind it for enough money to make his football contract seem irrelevant.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

But seriously, if it ever actually came out that the Texans were behind this with solid evidence proving as much, this would be one of the biggest scandals in the history of sports. I don't think I'm exaggerating there.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information