Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1716

Thread: Off Season Moves

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk

From unimpeachable source: As of last night, Aaron Rodgers’ wish list was 49ers, Broncos, Raiders (not necessarily in that order). He wanted Packers to take the 49ers’ offer. Next move by Rodgers is TBD.

Oh my,
    Getting Stoked

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Or do you call that development because the Bills allowed him to grow in his 3 seasons and he got some help to get there. Most teams don't give over 2 seasons for that growth to take place before they are moving on and finding another hoping he's the one. It's why you see so many teams with a qb carousel.
    Depends in my opinion.

In Allens case he was constantly progressing. In Locks case he actually regressed this past year and i havent really read or heard of whether or not he seeks out other ways to improve like Allen has.

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk

From unimpeachable source: As of last night, Aaron Rodgers’ wish list was 49ers, Broncos, Raiders (not necessarily in that order). He wanted Packers to take the 49ers’ offer. Next move by Rodgers is TBD.

Oh my,
    Well shit....I doubt a top qb will be there at 9, so wth, do it.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Depends in my opinion.

In Allens case he was constantly progressing. In Locks case he actually regressed this past year and i havent really read or heard of whether or not he seeks out other ways to improve like Allen has.
    All I've read is he is doing everything this offseason he can. Will it show on the field though? I dunno, for some dumbass reason, I hope so. Sick of wasted high picks on qb projects.

7. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk

Oh my,
    Plus my oldest is a GB fan so this would be epic!

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Don't get me wrong, I'd do backflips if we could acquire Rodgers. But this is all gonna blow over. If it wasn't - they would have taken San Francisco's offer.

As it stands, it's just killing my draft buzz.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Well shit....I doubt a top qb will be there at 9, so wth, do it.
    I don't think this will happen, if I'm being a 100% honest. But I haven't felt this zing of energy since I was reading that Peyton was a possibility. It also tells me that we are a lot closer to being contenders that we aren't if Aaron is looking at us. It's not just coming to the city, it's coming to a team that he feels like he could be the missing part. So will see and we are 3 hours away from the next chapter.
    Getting Stoked

Adopted Bronco:

I don't think this will happen, if I'm being a 100% honest. But I haven't felt this zing of energy since I was reading that Peyton was a possibility. It also tells me that we are a lot closer to being contenders that we aren't if Aaron is looking at us. It's not just coming to the city, it's coming to a team that he feels like he could be the missing part. So will see and we are 3 hours away from the next chapter.
    I think he'd probably like ANY team that drafted an actual wide receiver in the early rounds. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I think he'd probably like ANY team that drafted an actual wide receiver in the early rounds. Lol
    Which is nuts because he has the weapons. The LT injury and awful secondary play is what let him down. He has one of the best WRs in the league, Scandling and another stud who isn't as hyped as he should be because he chose Iowa State. Oh...and his RBs are damn good as well. He has the pieces he needs.
    Last edited by SmilinAssasSin27; 04-29-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'd do backflips if we could acquire Rodgers. But this is all gonna blow over. If it wasn't - they would have taken San Francisco's offer.

As it stands, it's just killing my draft buzz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

16. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Which is nuts because he has the weapons. The LT injury and awful secondary play is what let him down. He has one of the best WRs in the league and another 5* stud who isn't as hyped as he should be because he chose Iowa State. Oh...and his RBs are damn good as well. He has the pieces he needs.
    I don't know if I'm ready to call Lazzard a stud. Maybe he was before going to ISU, but he hasn't shown anything/earned Rodgers trust since going to the NFL yet. 33 receptions seems like 4th option numbers to me in an offense led by Rodgers. But he missed a few games and he's young, so we'll see what happens.

Either way...you do him a disservice when you dont build around him and instead draft his replacement

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I think if he's the third option, he's more than formidable. I believe he was a top 10 wr coming out of HS. Obviously recruiting is inexact, but I like his game overall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

I know this is not about the Broncos but dang, I can't believe he tweeted this. Come on Rogers we have more stability. And history with making teams work with older QB's

Jed York
    @JedYork
    ·
    7m
    #DraftDay ok, so 3 coaches in 3 years wasn’t the best decision from 2014-16 but I’m starting to think choosing not to know our plan for tonight isn’t one of my best decisions either
    Getting Stoked

21. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I don't know if I'm ready to call Lazzard a stud. Maybe he was before going to ISU, but he hasn't shown anything/earned Rodgers trust since going to the NFL yet. 33 receptions seems like 4th option numbers to me in an offense led by Rodgers. But he missed a few games and he's young, so we'll see what happens.

Either way...you do him a disservice when you dont build around him and instead draft his replacement
    This seems to be a pattern with GB as well. They did the same shit to Favre.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Oh my, more energy zings:

RK
    @RyanKoenigsberg
    Fun little side plot: Aaron Rodgers has been spotted in Boulder with fiancée Shailene Woolley several times over the last couple weeks

I just read that Shailene Woolley lives in Colorado, I had no idea.
    Getting Stoked

24. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information