Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Season Moves

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    I’ve never had any issues with any girl calling me back, I’m definitely too handsome and drive a nice car with plenty of good word play in my arsenal.

What’s cute is you hanging on to your make believe crap like Watson has any leverage at this point when he doesn’t! The dude has legal issues and a owner whose hell bent on never trading him.
    Just promise you won't leave the board in shame when they trade him. Stay and take your beating when you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    So you're telling me that Houston...or ANY other team would rather watch a player sit or retire than to get back an insane return that could change their franchise for the next decade? ******* delusional. Reliant stadium would be burned down by the fans if they did that.
    There will be no insane return at this point, not anymore. The Texans fans will buy into tyrod Taylor whose actually a pretty solid quarterback and when Taylor wins 7 games this year which is 3 more than Watson there fans will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Don't underestimate the scorned lover!!! Or the scorned billionaire.
    Exactly I don’t understand what these guys don’t get! This scorned billionaire pockets and reach run way deeper than watsons ever could in Houston and across the nation and world! Billionaire money can make endless amount of things happen and hands be clean as ever of it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Which is why I don't think McNair or the team have anything to do with this. If anything, they should be helping to clear him so that his trade value is better.
    Yeah. It doesn't make sense.

But watching the NFLPA/ownership dynamic is a good reminder of how dysfunctional that relationship is.

All the same...who knows. I wouldn't blink if any version of events turned out to be truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Just promise you won't leave the board in shame when they trade him. Stay and take your beating when you're wrong.
    I won’t run away, aslong as you admit I’ve been right about damn near everything lately.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I won’t run away, aslong as you admit I’ve been right about damn near everything lately.
    I admire your brazen self confidence.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Thank you.

9. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

There will be no insane return at this point, not anymore. The Texans fans will buy into tyrod Taylor whose actually a pretty solid quarterback and when Taylor wins 7 games this year which is 3 more than Watson there fans will be just fine.
    Fans are going to be excited about Tyrod Taylor and 7 wins.

I have truly heard it all

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Fans are going to be excited about Tyrod Taylor and 7 wins.

I have truly heard it all
    When the prior team won 4 game’s? Yes it’s a step in the right direction especially considering there so call franchise is gone and he only won 4.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

it's like Jwalk and falco had a love child. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

When the prior team won 4 game’s? Yes it’s a step in the right direction especially considering there so call franchise is gone and he only won 4.
    That is the most flawed logic ever. A journeyman QB, who will never put up the numbers Watson does, is going to come in and help the team to another losing record...and the fans will rejoice. HOORAY!!!

16. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I’ve never had any issues with any girl calling me back, I’m definitely too handsome and drive a nice car with plenty of good word play in my arsenal.

What’s cute is you hanging on to your make believe crap like Watson has any leverage at this point when he doesn’t! The dude has legal issues and a owner whose hell bent on never trading him.
    You're starting to sound like a former member here....

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

That is the most flawed logic ever. A journeyman QB, who will never put up the numbers Watson does, is going to come in and help the team to another losing record...and the fans will rejoice. HOORAY!!!
    Damn right they will. He said so *theirfour it must be true.

*completely intentional

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    You're starting to sound like a former member here....
    ask him about his beautiful four-story house. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

So you're telling me that Houston...or ANY other team would rather watch a player sit or retire than to get back an insane return that could change their franchise for the next decade? ******* delusional. Reliant stadium would be burned down by the fans if they did that.
    I don't think they'd burn down NRG with the Astrodome literally a stone's throw away. That Astrodome is sacred 'round these parts.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information