Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 181 to 186 of 186

Thread: The future of this forum

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    68,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I don't buy it.
    Truth be told, I'm spending most of my time now in the r/trump and r/arianbabesinbikiniswithguns sub reddits.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,673

    Default

    Well, come back.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Truth be told, I'm spending most of my time now in the r/trump and r/arianbabesinbikiniswithguns sub reddits.
    Look at this big-timing.

    r/Trump is private - not just any regular Joe is welcome there.

    Maybe if you all are nice T can get you a pass into this exclusive club. Where the Cristal undoubtedly flows like water ...
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 03-04-2021 at 07:13 PM.

  4. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:


  5. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fulshear, TX
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam
    Posts
    37,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Look at this big-timing.

    r/Trump is private - not just any regular Joe is welcome there.

    Maybe if you all are nice T can get you a pass into this exclusive club. Where the Cristal undoubtedly flows like water ...
    Or where the beer flows like wine?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

  6. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:


  7. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    68,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Look at this big-timing.

    r/Trump is private - not just any regular Joe is welcome there.

    Maybe if you all are nice T can get you a pass into this exclusive club. Where the Cristal undoubtedly flows like water ...
    That was joke, kind of like the "baiting" in Politics was a joke, since I read that right after the Capitol riot that r/Trump was deleted. I'm also assuming their isn't an ArianBabesInBikinisWithGuns sub, but if there is, then that might be worth checking out, I might be able to tolerate white supremacists if they are hot, in bikinis and posing with boom sticks.

    That said, I am part of a few stock-related subs, and irony of irony, I've been asked to mod two of them. Can't imagine the chuckle I got out of that.

  8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:


  9. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    38,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    That was joke, kind of like the "baiting" in Politics was a joke, since I read that right after the Capitol riot that r/Trump was deleted. I'm also assuming their isn't an ArianBabesInBikinisWithGuns sub, but if there is, then that might be worth checking out, I might be able to tolerate white supremacists if they are hot, in bikinis and posing with boom sticks.

    That said, I am part of a few stock-related subs, and irony of irony, I've been asked to mod two of them. Can't imagine the chuckle I got out of that.
    Fate worse than death.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 08:31 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group