Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    No.
    You don't speak for us, he's asking a question in a Town Hall. Let us answer.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    You don't speak for us, he's asking a question in a Town Hall. Let us answer.
    I never stopped you from answering. I never said I spoke for you. I’m simply posting in a town hall.

OK, is baiting fair game? We have one person that's been doing it non stop since this has come up, including posting some weird cryptic "run and hide in the dark, you'll be OK Tned and Atwater" dig/rant/something?

We all have baggage and irritation at the behavior of others over the last four, five or more years, but just so I know what I should do, is it OK to call out other posters by name when the only intent clearly is baiting/digs?

It has been discussed. Baiting is against the rules, so yes, it will be treated as such and is a part of the crack down. Davii said 2 posts below that 1 that if they were made earlier they would have been dealt with.

6. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

It’s ok TNED. They took care of the problem.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    OK, is baiting fair game? We have one person that's been doing it non stop since this has come up, including posting some weird cryptic "run and hide in the dark, you'll be OK Tned and Atwater" dig/rant/something?

We all have baggage and irritation at the behavior of others over the last four, five or more years, but just so I know what I should do, is it OK to call out other posters by name when the only intent clearly is baiting/digs?
    If you feel you’re being baited please report said post and let the mods discuss

9. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    If you feel you’re being baited please report said post and let the mods discuss
    Might want to publish an actual list of actual words that are disallowed so there is no confusion going forward. That way people know what dictionary published, actual terms used in political discussions they have to scratch out of their working vocabulary for the good of the people. Especially when those actual words were not directed at an actual person.
    Last edited by atwater27; 01-10-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Might want to publish an actual list of actual words that are disallowed so there is no confusion going forward. That way people know what dictionary published, actual terms used in political discussions they have to scratch out of their working vocabulary for the good of the people. Especially when those actual words were not directed at an actual person.
    We're going to expect people to act like adults, question what you post, if it could cross a line, don't post. You'll learn pretty quickly or you won't have a place in P&R. We're cracking down, but we aren't parents.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

We're going to expect people to act like adults, question what you post, if it could cross a line, don't post. You'll learn pretty quickly or you won't have a place in P&R. We're cracking down, but we aren't parents.
    Have fun in the echo chamber T.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Go back and read the first post in this thread, we don’t need this type of passive-aggressive, childish crap. Take it elsewhere please.

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Go back and read the first post in this thread, we don’t need this type of passive-aggressive, childish crap. Take it elsewhere please.
    Nowhere near as passive aggressive as the moderator team. Peace out BF.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Nowhere near as passive aggressive as the moderator team. Peace out BF.
    We’re not passive at all. Take care.

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

We can counter opinions without getting personal. It might take everyone a while to get used to it and some of us might slip up along the way and get a vacation, but it will be better in the long run.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post

It has been discussed. Baiting is against the rules, so yes, it will be treated as such and is a part of the crack down. Davii said 2 posts below that 1 that if they were made earlier they would have been dealt with.

Interesting. Tned thinks I was "baiting", and yet I was banned for a personal attack.

I made no personal attack.

Just so everyone's clear why I was suspended.

I dispute that quoting another poster's words and attributing that quote to the poster is even baiting, but whatever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Interesting. Tned thinks I was "baiting", and yet I was banned for a personal attack.

I made no personal attack.

Just so everyone's clear why I was suspended.

I dispute that quoting another poster's words and attributing that quote to the poster is even baiting, but whatever.

Im a little confused, if you quoted Tned it shows his name in the quote so why bother adding the last part? Honestly i thought it looked like a shot at him as well but im trying to understand your thinking by adding the last bit when we already know where the quote came from.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information