Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Watson apparently not happy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Default Watson apparently not happy.

Based on a tweet many speculate being about the new Texans GM hire, Deshaun Watson does not appear to be impressed with the hire.

Horribly long shot...but make them an offer they cant refuse. They have no picks. Let's give them some. Give em Lock and 2 #1s plus another player who could contribute. JJ Watt actually apologized to Watson for wasting his season. He's not happy. He's beginning to be more vocal about it. We have to try, right?

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You 100% have to make the call. Star QBs rarely come available. I don't think they'll trade him, but you have to make a run at it.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

He needs to be a Bronco.

6. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I’m down. And yes, Von Miller shouldn’t be off the table.(not that they would likely want him at this point) maybe part of a 3 team trade?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I'm with Wave. That call HAS to be made. Houston is nowhere near being competitive and offering up Lock and a first gives them something they don't have (draft capital) and a QB that could have success in the league. Dumping Watson's contract will also allow Houston to use that money to bring in other pieces that they'll need to rebuild. Assume the same for Watt because I think he's done in Houston. Saddens me to say that because of everything he's done for this city after Harvey and how revered he is here.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    I'm with Wave. That call HAS to be made. Houston is nowhere near being competitive and offering up Lock and a first gives them something they don't have (draft capital) and a QB that could have success in the league. Dumping Watson's contract will also allow Houston to use that money to bring in other pieces that they'll need to rebuild. Assume the same for Watt because I think he's done in Houston. Saddens me to say that because of everything he's done for this city after Harvey and how revered he is here.
    Just saw this on Twitter. Elway or whoever the new GM is has to make this happen if he's available.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Just saw this on Twitter. Elway or whoever the new GM is has to make this happen if he's available.
    Despite what Denver's record shows, it is a team that would entice a lot of players. Watson immediately makes Denver a playoff team, even if they have to give up a Von Miller-caliber player.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Despite what Denver's record shows, it is a team that would entice a lot of players. Watson immediately makes Denver a playoff team, even if they have to give up a Von Miller-caliber player.
    Agreed. We can survive without Von clearly at this point.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

lol

Yeah I’m sure they’d want to start rebuilding by giving away a franchise quarterback......

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    lol

Yeah I’m sure they’d want to start rebuilding by giving away a franchise quarterback......
    Doesn't mean you don't do you due diligence and make the call if you're Denver. It would be negligent not to at least see if he's available.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'd hate to give up Von, but if him plus the 9th pick got it done I think you have to do it. These kinds of QBs just don't become available every day.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I don't usually get excited about having to ship off elite players or first round picks in a trade, but the idea of this tickles my pickle.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Definitely mixed feelings on this.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Definitely mixed feelings on this.
    QFT!

Still not sure how I feel about getting Watson. He's definitely a great player, but at what cost?

I still want Lock to succeed, and think he needs a full, uninterrupted year before we really know.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This would be incredible... If he's truly on the block we should be making this our top priority. I'd definitely give up two firsts for him.

26. The Following 5 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information