Ray Finkel

Wave you want to handle this?

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Wave you want to handle this?
    Not even worth arguing with someone who thinks Lock is good and Dak and Watson aren't.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Then he supposedly tweeted that "loyalty is everything", not realizing that loyalty is a two-way street.

If your wife says she will keep you in the loop and ask your input on every decision about who else gets brought into the bedroom, and then she does not, she brings in someone else without tlaking to you. Basically cheating. Are you still going to be loyal?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

CBS Sports claims the four teams he's interested in are Dallas, New Orleans, Las Vegas and one other NFC team whose name escapes me but is not in the NFC West. That means only Vegas would not have the baggage of trading Wilson inside the same conference.

Watson allegedly met with new Houston head coach David Culley and restated his trade demands, Then he supposedly tweeted that "loyalty is everything", not realizing that loyalty is a two-way street.
    Chicago was the 4th

8. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Not even worth arguing with someone who thinks Lock is good and Dak and Watson aren't.
    You argue with me all the time.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    You argue with me all the time.
    Thats because you like the abuse.

12. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Thats because you like the abuse.
    Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    If your wife says she will keep you in the loop and ask your input on every decision about who else gets brought into the bedroom, and then she does not, she brings in someone else without tlaking to you. Basically cheating. Are you still going to be loyal?
    Smh comparing a marriage of swingers to employment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Smh comparing a marriage of swingers to employment?
    The anology is not that hard to follow.

You are hired for a new job. One of your pre reqs to taking the job is that you will be informed of and kept in the loop about your new boss as well as the direction the company moves forward too. They agree to that and your salary. Then after you have signed on, they hire your new boss without telling you and without your input. They move further and go in a completely different direction, again without you being involved as agreed. As promised as part of your pre-requisites.

Do you still want to work there after they lied to your face?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

The anology is not that hard to follow.

You are hired for a new job. One of your pre reqs to taking the job is that you will be informed of and kept in the loop about your new boss as well as the direction the company moves forward too. They agree to that and your salary. Then after you have signed on, they hire your new boss without telling you and without your input. They move further and go in a completely different direction, again without you being involved as agreed. As promised as part of your pre-requisites.

Do you still want to work there after they lied to your face?
    Yes aslong as my money is right. can miss me with that sentimental emotional aspect crap honestly.

Im pretty sure it’s not in his contract that he must be included in the hiring of a GM dude...... that’s just cap talk and he should have known better. I’d imagine he absolutely knew better and he’s just using that shit to get out of Houston..... what player has ever been included in the hiring of a GM? Never!

Yes aslong as my money is right. can miss me with that sentimental emotional aspect crap honestly.

OK, that is fine for you. For most of us out there we would not be okay with that. I can 100% tell you I would never be okay with that. So much so that I have never worked for anyone since I was 19 because I HATE being told what to do or hate standing by watching idiots do things that I can clearly do better. So if you are okay with that, that is okay and I see why you have a problem with where he is at. Me- I see Watsons side of things and it resonates with me big time!

Im pretty sure it’s not in his contract that he must be included in the hiring of a GM dude...... that’s just cap talk and he should have known better. I’d imagine he absolutely knew better and he’s just using that shit to get out of Houston..... what player has ever been included in the hiring of a GM? Never!

I do not think that is what watson said nor what the team agreed to do. Look back at broncos for example. SOOOOOOOOOOOO many people wanted shanny jr for our HC. We hired radio instead. Whatever the hell his name is. The leader of men! Do you think if we had Peyton manning here for example, that he might have some input and say "Hey, the offense that Shanny JR runs is a perfect fit for me. I can ball out!" The offense Radio wants to run and the OC are not a good fit for me. They dont play to my strengths"......

Houston agreed to something. What else would they agree to? It had to be that. And why wouldnt the best player on the team by a mile, TOP 5 player in the ENTIRE NFL, want to give some input and thoughts into things since he is head and shoulders above the rest. Its not that he has final word on who gets hired. He is involved in the conversation. If houston moves a different way then he wants- well too bad, but at least he was part of it. He was heard. He was involved. Just like they said he would be.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Apples and oranges. If it had really mattered, Watson could have had it added to his contract before he signed for Mahomes money, basically a pre-nup. Then he could sue for breach of contract and be declared a free agent. I've been done dirty by employers before. You know what? I still had to show up for work or I'd get dismissed.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Apples and oranges. If it had really mattered, Watson could have had it added to his contract before he signed for Mahomes money, basically a pre-nup. Then he could sue for breach of contract and be declared a free agent. I've been done dirty by employers before. You know what? I still had to show up for work or I'd get dismissed.
    Did you have a skillset at your job that only a small handful of people on the planet have? Otherwise it's not really a valid comparison. There is a lot of things elite pro athletes can do at their job that you can't do at yours.

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Hoof, please do not take this the wrong way because I do not mean it personally.

You are replaceable. Deshawn Watson is not.

There are a million other yous that the business can hire, train, and replace. (again please do not take this personally). It may not be easy even if you are that good at your job, but if you put in your 2 weeks. They will have a replacement ready with few hic ups.

There are not a million other Watsons. There are at most 5 other people in the Entire World that can do what he does as well as he does. FIVE. You do not make promises to someone that important and elite and then turn around and break them. You just do not.

They did. He is pissed and someone as good as he can leverage to get to somewhere that will appreciate him for his worth.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information