Page 87 of 105 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1562

Thread: Watson apparently not happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

If the Broncos want to keep their female fans, they wouldn't even sniff in Watson's general direction.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    If the Broncos want to keep their female fans, they wouldn't even sniff in Watson's general direction.
    No one will touch him for what the Texans are asking. They'll either have to sell him at a steep discount or wait for the legal stuff to clear.

And honestly, it'll probably cost whomever gets him some male fans too. Even if he settles his way out of this, I'll still have a nasty taste in my mouth if we get him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    No one will touch him for what the Texans are asking. They'll either have to sell him at a steep discount or wait for the legal stuff to clear.

And honestly, it'll probably cost whomever gets him some male fans too. Even if he settles his way out of this, I'll still have a nasty taste in my mouth if we get him.
    truth time - it will leave a Nasty taste until it is replaced with success

I am not saying that is right - but just the way of things

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

I've seen plenty of success as a Broncos fan. We could never win another title and I'd consider my life as a Broncos fan a success. We don't need to stoop to the level of bringing in a guy who is at best a massive creep and at worst a serial rapist to try to win.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

I've seen plenty of success as a Broncos fan. We could never win another title and I'd consider my life as a Broncos fan a success...
    In 99 I never thought I'd see Den win again.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

I kindof agree with Wave. Seeing the SB50 was all I needed. Anything else is just bonus points, and it'd be nice if those bonus points didn't involve potential sexual predators (unless they are of the murdering hookers variety, I suppose).

7. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I kindof agree with Wave. Seeing the SB50 was all I needed. Anything else is just bonus points, and it'd be nice if those bonus points didn't involve potential sexual predators (unless they are of the murdering hookers variety, I suppose).
    I mostly agree with this too. SB 32 + SB 50 were more than some sports fans get in a lifetime -- that said, I'm such a huge NFL fan, I need us to quit getting skunked in September so I can at least enjoy my team being relevant throughout the season. It's been brutal feeling so apathetic the last few years.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Lyle Alzado

I think I can speak for the majority of Broncos fans when I say this whole Deshaun Watson situation does not feel like it’s going to have a happy ending.

11. The Following 7 Users High Fived QBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by QBronco View Post
    I think I can speak for the majority of Broncos fans when I say this whole Deshaun Watson situation does not feel like it’s going to have a happy ending.
    ...that it hasn't already.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I mostly agree with this too. SB 32 + SB 50 were more than some sports fans get in a lifetime -- that said, I'm such a huge NFL fan, I need us to quit getting skunked in September so I can at least enjoy my team being relevant throughout the season. It's been brutal feeling so apathetic the last few years.
    On one hand I agree. On the other hand if we're not gonna win it all, I'd rather know in September and not get invested.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I know, man, but we’s got problems.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That's a good play.

MO.

Get slim back here.

Also.

I think someone made the comment that Lock won't make 'abstract' throws. That's my word. It means that he can't visualize a future image in which there is a dramatic change in what his eyes see. Leads me to think he won't read defenses, make anticipation throws, won't find the soft spots in zone etc. You see it the same way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

What are you people talking about - enough success to last a lifetime...... I have never heard anything so un-American in all my life!

What happened to being an American winning machine?

'Murica to tame - just doesn't have the same ring to it!

j/k - my own opinion is that we should only sign cub scouts, but I think only a minority would rather languish in the doldrums for several generations that take a chance on a predator with skills like Watson

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I know, man, but we’s got problems.

Herbert played well last year but get real this was very average rolling out like a got damn pro day with nothing chasing him but green grass and laying it up in the back of the end zone.

This is why I respect mahomes…… some idiot charger fan said some shit about Justin Herbert and mahomes replied he ain’t won shit so I needa see it to believe it basically and he’s absolutely right.

Here you are talking about we got problems……. Last I recall it was Drew lock storming back and whipping on herb in there best dual!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Herbert played well last year but get real this was very average rolling out like a got damn pro day with nothing chasing him but green grass and laying it up in the back of the end zone.

This is why I respect mahomes…… some idiot charger fan said some shit about Justin Herbert and mahomes replied he ain’t won shit so I needa see it to believe it basically and he’s absolutely right.

Here you are talking about we got problems……. Last I recall it was Drew lock storming back and whipping on herb in there best dual!
    *their

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information