Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1562

Thread: Watson apparently not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't know, if Miami is really willing to sell it all for Watson, how bad must they think Tua is?
    Maybe Miami is just another dumb ass organization when it comes to ha doing quarterbacks and has nothing to go do with Tua per day…… I mean after all they did just give away a top 10ish quarterback in Ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    The talk is that there are conditionals to any trade. The deal is x, but if he's suspended, then this, that and this change to y.

The Broncos have Lock and Patrick to dangle rather than picks - so two firsts and a second plus Lock and Patrick for Watson which, if he's suspended changes to a second plus Lock and Patrick. Daring, yes, but you can have a franchise quarterback for two guys they've basically admitted they don't need plus a second rounder which then adds two first-rounders if Watson gets no suspension or jail time. If you think Teddy is not a franchise QB, this is a fairly low-risk deal. Best case scenario is the Broncs make that deal, Watson has to sit for a year but then makes his Denver debut in 2022, possibly when Von goes off the books.

Your other option is to keep your picks and draft yet another high-round "savior" that flops on the field.
    I don’t think there’s any chance Watson is suspended for an entire year though. Did Big Ben get a year suspension?

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    I don’t think there’s any chance Watson is suspended for an entire year though. Did Big Ben get a year suspension?
    The Texans aren't the Steelers. One thing that's unquestionably true about the NFL is that some teams get preferential treatment. Look at how many times the Ravens and Patriots got games changed for COVID last year but when the Broncos had no quarterbacks available due to COVID policies? Sorry, gotta play the game with no quarterback. No way in hell the league treats the Steelers or Patriots that way.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The Big Ben thing also happened in a different era in society. Sexual assault is taken way more seriously now and it wouldn't shock me at all to see a year long suspension.

It would be nice if it could be resolved sooner than later.

We are out on Watson because of the legal stuff. If it went away I think we would be back. It just kills me knowing there is a top 5 pro bowl QB in his prime available for us to pluck and be SB contenders for a long time and we cant/wont. I feel like Kyle Orton right now.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ray Rice got a year long suspension for knocking his fiance out. I wouldnt be surprised if the penalty on Watson is equally as tough.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    It would be nice if it could be resolved sooner than later.

We are out on Watson because of the legal stuff. If it went away I think we would be back. It just kills me knowing there is a top 5 pro bowl QB in his prime available for us to pluck and be SB contenders for a long time and we cant/wont. I feel like Kyle Orton right now.
    If only he would have just kept his plucker to himself...….

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Eagles will get DW, imo, they have three #1 picks in the ‘22 draft (if Wentz meets playing time thresholds).

Paton was probably looking to trade a 6th round pick him Even before the allegations came out.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Weird, I was told this would be settled by now and all gone away. Guess buff will have to wait a little longer to dance on my grave.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Buy low!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    WOW- that is a lot. Not that he is not worth it, but wow!

I wonder what they have come down to? Two 1sts and a 2nd? I'd make that trade for sure. Miami will probably land him with Tua hurt. I would love to take Tua off their hands for Lock and Patrick
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    WOW- that is a lot. Not that he is not worth it, but wow!

I wonder what they have come down to? Two 1sts and a 2nd? I'd make that trade for sure. Miami will probably land him with Tua hurt. I would love to take Tua off their hands for Lock and Patrick
    For Lock and Patrick you probably do that, but I'm not really terribly interested in Tua.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzafiato View Post
    For Lock and Patrick you probably do that, but I'm not really terribly interested in Tua.
    I hear ya. Hold the ball too long, injured often...However, his college pedigree makes him worth a flier and a team that doesnt suck ass. If I could get him without coughing up a lot, he is def worth a flier. I like him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than guys like Darnold for example so it would be a good get imo.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information