Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1562

Thread: Watson apparently not happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah. I ain't sure what's what, but seems like some microwave-popcorn Chernobyl Geiger-counter radioactivity all up in his junk.

There's still a lot that doesn't add up, and I don't care to take the time to put my finger on it (even if he waggles it persuasively).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

So.... is Russell Wilson still available?

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

3. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    So.... is Russell Wilson still available?
    It seems like maybe, but we weren't on his list. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be trying all we can to woo him, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Thread - judge basically ruled that civil litigation can't be brought anonymously in Texas, if I'm understanding correctly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Thread - judge basically ruled that civil litigation can't be brought anonymously in Texas, if I'm understanding correctly.

I'm sure people on the internet will be completely reasonable when these names are released and definitely won't harass any of these women or their businesses online.

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm sure people on the internet will be completely reasonable when these names are released and definitely won't harass any of these women or their businesses online.
    There will be groups that drag Watson's name through the mud...and there will be groups that drag the accusers names through the mud. It's the American way. We don't need facts or proof. All we need is a line drawn in the sand so we can decide which side of it to stand on so we can humiliate and embarrass those on the other side.

9. The Following 7 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Wouldn't have been fair to Watson's legal team to try to sift through 20 sets of accusations without being able to properly pull and match evidence in their client's defense.

It is entirely possible settlements are reached on many of these (which will likely involve an NDA) and others drop their suit entirely. I expect maybe 5 of these cases to reach the courtroom, if any.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Wouldn't have been fair to Watson's legal team to try to sift through 20 sets of accusations without being able to properly pull and match evidence in their client's defense.

It is entirely possible settlements are reached on many of these (which will likely involve an NDA) and others drop their suit entirely. I expect maybe 5 of these cases to reach the courtroom, if any.
    I'd think there would be some middle ground where watson's legal team could have the names but not have them released to the public, but I'm sure they'd just wind up getting "mysteriously" leaked anyway in that case.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    There will be groups that drag Watson's name through the mud...and there will be groups that drag the accusers names through the mud. It's the American way. We don't need facts or proof. All we need is a line drawn in the sand so we can decide which side of it to stand on so we can humiliate and embarrass those on the other side.
    ^Yep. All this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'd think there would be some middle ground where watson's legal team could have the names but not have them released to the public, but I'm sure they'd just wind up getting "mysteriously" leaked anyway in that case.
    How on earth is he expected to defend himself if he doesn't even know who his accusers are?

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    How on earth is he expected to defend himself if he doesn't even know who his accusers are?
    Did you actually read the post you replied to here? I literally said "there should be some middle ground where Watson can get the accusers names but not have them released publicly". Just pointing out that his lawyer would probably leak them anyway, but that doesn't mean I don't think Watson should know who his accusers are.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Im sure some of it has to do with not knowing who the accusers are. At the same time i also think his lawyer is telling him to not say anything as sometimes when people who are under investigation or facing allegations can often say things that hurt their cause more than help themselves. Sometimes they are just to stupid to get out of their own way so im sure his lawyer is telling him to let him do his job and handle the public speaking for DeShaun.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Did you actually read the post you replied to here? I literally said "there should be some middle ground where Watson can get the accusers names but not have them released publicly". Just pointing out that his lawyer would probably leak them anyway, but that doesn't mean I don't think Watson should know who his accusers are.
    I wasn't calling you out at all - relax, Karen. I was just pointing out that it isn't fair that he can't know who is accusing him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I wasn't calling you out at all - relax, Karen. I was just pointing out that it isn't fair that he can't know who is accusing him.
    Look at Joe trying to be young and hip throwing around the "Karen" meme.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Look at Joe trying to be young and hip throwing around the "Karen" meme.
    I think the real question is did he do it from his flip phone or desktop computer with Windows 95 on it?

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information