Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Watson apparently not happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Watch for Cheats to land Watson for well below market value, it’s inevitable.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Watch for Cheats to land Watson for well below market value, it’s inevitable.
    Watson can veto it. All landing spots will go through his agent.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    I also believe after watching the film deeper on lock and seeing him around the facility putting in the work everyday has really sold him on Drew having another shot this season as the guy! He’s truly earned it, I understand the whole upgrade if you can without selling the entire farm but once he realized he’d have to sale the farm he said **** it and moved on. Even I the Stafford deal he turned it down because the lions wanted Lock... people keep ignoring this fact! THE LIONS WANTED DREW LOCK OVER JARED GOFF! And the broncos GM said no.
    I literally feel bad for you, dude, stop this.

It’s one thing to be In Lock’s corner, most of us are, it’s another to denigrate a Top 5 QB and to pretend to know what Paton is thinking.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Not sure what's going on here but something to keep an eye on.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Not sure what's going on here but something to keep an eye on.

Looks like he may not have a choice but to sit out next year. Houston probably kicking themselves for not trading him 2 weeks ago.

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Looks like he may not have a choice but to sit out next year. Houston probably kicking themselves for not trading him 2 weeks ago.
    Yeah if there's any smoke here there goes his value.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Tony Buzbee ran for mayor, and likely will again. Crackdowns on massage places providing the types of services Watson is accused of soliciting have been a big law enforcement initiative in the area over the last couple of years. These will be very difficult allegations to prove in a court of law, or to any NFL investigator, but they do make for flashy headlines and great quotes for Buzbee's future political aspirations.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Tony Buzbee ran for mayor, and likely will again. Crackdowns on massage places providing the types of services Watson is accused of soliciting have been a big law enforcement initiative in the area over the last couple of years. These will be very difficult allegations to prove in a court of law, or to any NFL investigator, but they do make for flashy headlines and great quotes for Buzbee's future political aspirations.
    If I were being really cynical, I might be curious whether Buzbee has ever had any contact with the McNair family or their associates. Timing of all this seems a tad suspect - but then, who really knows?

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Is it wrong to make billboards that tell watson of all the great massage places we have here in Denver?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    If I were being really cynical, I might be curious whether Buzbee has ever had any contact with the McNair family or their associates. Timing of all this seems a tad suspect - but then, who really knows?
    Without a doubt, they roll in the same circles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So the conspiracy theory is Houston is trying to tank his value to force him to have to stay there and play for them? I don't hate the theory, but it seems like they still probably should have just unloaded him earlier this offseason when his value was at its highest. Even if he reluctantly comes back to play, he's not gonna be all in and I just don't see it ending well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    So the conspiracy theory is Houston is trying to tank his value to force him to have to stay there and play for them? I don't hate the theory, but it seems like they still probably should have just unloaded him earlier this offseason when his value was at its highest. Even if he reluctantly comes back to play, he's not gonna be all in and I just don't see it ending well.
    I think a slightly simplified version of this conspiracy theory is, from the McNair family perspective -- "You **** with the value of the franchise and our family's reputation and net-worth, so we will **** with you."

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I think a slightly simplified version of this conspiracy theory is, from the McNair family perspective -- "You **** with the value of the franchise and our family's reputation and net-worth, so we will **** with you."
    As bleak as things have been here lately at least we aren't the Texans. What a dumpster fire they have become.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I don't think I realized that you live in Houston. Where at?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I literally feel bad for you, dude, stop this.

It’s one thing to be In Lock’s corner, most of us are, it’s another to denigrate a Top 5 QB and to pretend to know what Paton is thinking.
    Everyone else has been talking about what Paton is thinking with no facts. I’m going based off the actions of Paton! Paton has literally bring in nothing at the QB position and he was unwilling to include Lock in the stafford trade right? All of the potential veterans are gone except smith and trubisky! And we still haven’t done anything. All of those actions say to me that he is fine with Lock the more he got to know him and watch him!

He had to see what Lock was made of by dangling his name out there and all Lock did was kept working kept showing up everyday putting in the work

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information