Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Von Miller trending on twitter and all for the wrong reasons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Von Miller trending on twitter and all for the wrong reasons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I suppose something like this could make it easier to move him if all of this is true.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

That's definitely a big yikes but I don't think it's worth trading him over.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    That's definitely a big yikes but I don't think it's worth trading him over.
    Im just wondering how much of a backlash its going to be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I don't know the context of their relationship, so I'm not going to bury Von over it. Terrible thing to text, even in angered jest, but it seems more likely that this is just how they speak to each other. He didn't punch her like Tyreek or Ray Rice that I know of. Not a healthy relationship on the surface, I guess nobody's perfect?

From a pure personnel and cap standpoint, cutting Von is an idiotic thing that I keep reading everywhere. You don't cut your team captain 32 year old future Hall of Fame pass rusher to save cap space, especially when the deal comes off the books after next year anyways. Bouye and Casey have no dead money involved, and neither has the kind of impact on the team that Von does. This team is in much better shape cap wise after $23 million in dead cap freed up, and plenty of money can be rolled over.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    I don't know the context of their relationship, so I'm not going to bury Von over it. Terrible thing to text, even in angered jest, but it seems more likely that this is just how they speak to each other. He didn't punch her like Tyreek or Ray Rice that I know of. Not a healthy relationship on the surface, I guess nobody's perfect?

From a pure personnel and cap standpoint, cutting Von is an idiotic thing that I keep reading everywhere. You don't cut your team captain 32 year old future Hall of Fame pass rusher to save cap space, especially when the deal comes off the books after next year anyways. Bouye and Casey have no dead money involved, and neither has the kind of impact on the team that Von does. This team is in much better shape cap wise after $23 million in dead cap freed up, and plenty of money can be rolled over.
    Yeah this is where I'm at. It's really hard to infer meaning over text. Could have been totally sarcastic or maybe he's just a POS. Who knows. This just feels like something that will blow over in a day or two when the next twitter controversy happens.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Seems like its just some relationship drama. Many people say bad things and dumb shit when angry in relationships even worse then this. Maybe he didn't even know, maybe she is playing games, maybe he is a douchebag and POS. The big thing here is its apparently only verbal not physical. She has a case for harassment if they are split or even a restraining order but likely wont pursue with out good cause as she isn't going to show what all she has said and it might be going both ways. Lets not also forget if it is his kid, money will be in play one way or another. That can always be a big deal in relationships. The fact its some text messages in todays society of cancel culture and hurt feelings means it will be around for awhile and then if not much more comes out will probably die down.

There will be backlash, some of it probably deserved, but it doesn't seem to me like the kind of reason to press criminal charges, or even move on from him in Denver.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Seems like a big deal about nothing, really.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Looks like they are already back together. There's some posts on Twitter that they have already been posting some pics together.

Posted in the lounge because it was definitely rolling on Twitter and wasn't sure it was really "Broncos Talk" level "news". Just doesn't really seem like stuff that should be fodder for the public - so unsure I want to bring myself to have a real opinion on it. Definitely embarrassing for Von though.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Everybody makes mistakes. That's small stuff compared to what other players - even some current Broncos - have likely said or even done.

Von will be a Bronco for life.

15. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I hate cancel culture. The quicker nobody gives a fok about this stuff the better

17. The Following User High Fived atwater27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

We've said worse things to each other on this MB.

Just sayin'.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    We've said worse things to each other on this MB.

Just sayin'.
    While I agree and think this Von stuff isn't a big deal and will blow over, we also don't represent the Broncos. If any of us ever had a chance to work for them and they found our accounts here, we'd be finished really quickly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    While I agree and think this Von stuff isn't a big deal and will blow over, we also don't represent the Broncos. If any of us ever had a chance to work for them and they found our accounts here, we'd be finished really quickly.
    Well, that's true, but if my employer (or yours, or a number of peoples employers) discovered some of our posts on here, we could certainly lose our jobs.

Companies now days search all social media when considering hiring someone.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information