Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Darnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Wentz just got benched in favor of the backup. That should tell you everything you need to know about how good he is.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Wentz just got benched in favor of the backup. That should tell you everything you need to know about how good he is.

Has that not happened to many O' QB?

Happened to Rodgers. Happened to TUA. Happened to Brees. Happened to Elway IIRC. Happened to RG3, Manzeil, Mariota, Peyton- no brock- both?, Baker, All Bears QBs lol, Cam, what the mustache name in Jax- that guy, Did Brisett fill in for Luck once too? Maybe that was injury?
    It happens. As I said, I think its more the eagles than Wentz. Brees was not a HOF QB until he left the chargers. Tannehill sucked until he left the fish.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Has that not happened to many O' QB?

Happened to Rodgers. Happened to TUA. Happened to Brees. Happened to Elway IIRC. Happened to RG3, Manzeil, Mariota, Peyton- no brock- both?, Baker, All Bears QBs lol, Cam, what the mustache name in Jax- that guy, Did Brisett fill in for Luck once too? Maybe that was injury?
    It happens. As I said, I think its more the eagles than Wentz. Brees was not a HOF QB until he left the chargers. Tannehill sucked until he left the fish.

After 3 years in the league? When they are healthy?

After 3 years in the league? When they are healthy?
    Lol not sure about that one. It is definitely not a good look. Esp when imo hurts is not that good, but that is why I think it could work in our favor. He could be our Eddy Mac! Or our (what was that DBs name?)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There’s some speculation that this is Stafford’s last season in Detroit. A trade may not be necessary, and that feels right up Elway’s alley.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There’s some speculation that this is Stafford’s last season in Detroit. A trade may not be necessary, and that feels right up Elway’s alley.
    I think we're going to be one of the top destinations this offseason for any FA QB looking for a place they could start. Combo of a struggling young QB and dynamic pieces on offense. I think we'll pretty much have our pick of the FA class, such as it is.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I think we're going to be one of the top destinations this offseason for any FA QB looking for a place they could start. Combo of a struggling young QB and dynamic pieces on offense. I think we'll pretty much have our pick of the FA class, such as it is.
    We’re certainly going to be one of the team’s talked about the most in quarterback free agency because of Elway’s history. I don’t necessarily think that’s the right path, but Elway seems to see things differently at quarterback than I do.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Unfortunately the FA QB list before cuts is poo. Rivers, Cam and Dak are top 3 and Dak is likely staying put, getting paid and coming off major injury

12. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Unfortunately the FA QB list before cuts is poo. Rivers, Cam and Dak are top 3 and Dak is likely staying put, getting paid and coming off major injury
    I would literally kill someone to get Dak in Denver. Literally. Who wants to offer themselves as sacrifice?

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

I would literally kill someone to get Dak in Denver. Literally. Who wants to offer themselves as sacrifice?
    King

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    King
    I love king like a brother, but it might be worth it for Dak. He'd understand.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Why King man? How bout Jaded. He hates Scrubby Doo's anyway.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Why King man? How bout Jaded. He hates Scrubby Doo's anyway.
    I'd kill Jaded for a free hamburger

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Id love to see dak here for you. You'd sport a 12 inch pointer. The cum fiesta would be huge. We would be instant playoff team. Possibly contenders.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    We’re certainly going to be one of the team’s talked about the most in quarterback free agency because of Elway’s history. I don’t necessarily think that’s the right path, but Elway seems to see things differently at quarterback than I do.
    And as it relates to Stafford, I'd rather not have another two or three year rental player. Beggars can't be choosers though.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information