Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saints' Week

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Saints' Week

#NOvsDEN: T Garett Bolles

Nov 24, 2020

Tackle Garett Bolles meets with the media to discuss his focus on technique this season, the progress he's made since last season and more.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...-garett-bolles

#NOvsDEN: P Sam Martin

Nov 24, 2020

Punter Sam Martin meets with the media to discuss his relationship with Brandon McManus, kicking at altitude and more.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...n-p-sam-martin

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I was paying close attention to the saints game this week as I was starting Hill in fantasy. I kinda figured he was another Tebow, but he looked pretty good. Most of his passes were right on the money. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up with a full game of tape on him now.

Also, their D looks nasty. Lock is going to really need to find a new level of play if we want to hang with them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

One thing that's changed for me since the Broncos have become perennial losers now - I never know who we're playing the upcoming week... When we are in contention, I practically have the whole regular season schedule memorized and am thinking about the matchups far in advance... Now it's like a surprise every week to see what's coming up! /random

I like how we match up with Taysom - I think Fangio will be able to scheme for him pretty effectively and give him some looks that make him uncomfortable. I worry about our o-line matching up with them though.

Would be nice if we went two straight games where our coaching staff added value -- I really liked the Miami gameplan.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    One thing that's changed for me since the Broncos have become perennial losers now - I never know who we're playing the upcoming week... When we are in contention, I practically have the whole regular season schedule memorized and am thinking about the matchups far in advance... Now it's like a surprise every week to see what's coming up! /random

I like how we match up with Taysom - I think Fangio will be able to scheme for him pretty effectively and give him some looks that make him uncomfortable. I worry about our o-line matching up with them though.

Would be nice if we went two straight games where our coaching staff added value -- I really liked the Miami gameplan.
    I don’t like knowing, for some reason, when the schedule comes on tv I change channel.

Superstition.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Same here.

Adopted Bronco:

Default Broncos activate RB LeVante Bellamy from IR to active roster, waive T Jake Rodgers

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Broncos have activated running back LeVante Bellamy from injured reserve to their active roster, the team announced Tuesday.

The Broncos waived tackle Jake Rodgers in a corresponding roster move.

Bellamy, an undrafted rookie from Western Michigan, was placed on IR on Oct. 10 and was designated to return to practice in early November. He appeared in three games earlier this season before being placed on IR. Bellamy has not yet played an offensive snap.
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...-t-jake-rodger

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    He and Muti are the two players I really want to see.
    Bellamy could make Freeman or even Gordon expendable if he shows up. Muti could plug the damn right side or at least be that grader we need when we bring in extra OL on short and goal type plays. They said Muti makes a lot of rookie mistakes, which is fine, but lets see him just a little. I do not see why we played schlotmann, rodgers over him.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:

Default Broncos activate LB Mark Barron from IR to active roster, waive RB LeVante Bellamy

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — A late free-agent addition may soon make his Broncos debut.

The Broncos have activated linebacker Mark Barron from injured reserve to their active roster, the team announced Wednesday.

Denver waived running back LeVante Bellamy in a corresponding roster move. Bellamy, an undrafted rookie from Western Michigan, was activated from IR on Tuesday.

Barron, a ninth-year player, signed with the Broncos in late August after rookie linebacker Justin Strnad suffered a season-ending injury. Barron spent the 2019 season in Pittsburgh, where he started nine games and appeared in 15 contests for the Steelers.
    rest - https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/b...levante-bellam

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Well, that was short lived...

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Damn just as soon as Bellamy got on he was out.

Far as the game goes I am truly looking forward to this game, it's a great chance to really make a statement and I think we’ll come out on top.

13. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I was paying close attention to the saints game this week as I was starting Hill in fantasy. I kinda figured he was another Tebow, but he looked pretty good. Most of his passes were right on the money. Will be interesting to see if he can keep it up with a full game of tape on him now.

Also, their D looks nasty. Lock is going to really need to find a new level of play if we want to hang with them.
    The most impressive thing to me is that he reads the field. I don’t know if he knows what he’s looking at yet, but he is going through progression. His best throws were all mid range. Doesn’t have much touch short and deep.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The most impressive thing to me is that he reads the field. I don’t know if he knows what he’s looking at yet, but he is going through progression. His best throws were all mid range. Doesn’t have much touch short and deep.
    The odd thing about that game was how little they used Kamara. Probably just the gameplan with Atlanta having such a poor pass D. If they can get him more involved and Hill gets more comfortable that could be a scary offense to face.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Even without Brees i thought this would be a tough matchup but the funny thing is Denver generally plays the Saints very well even to the point we are 3-0 against the Saints with Brees at the helm. We are winners of the last 5 games and overall 9-2 vs them in matchups. I fully expect us to be competitive as usual but i still think its going to be imperative that we score points and not struggle on offense. We shall see how it goes.

17. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Even without Brees i thought this would be a tough matchup but the funny thing is Denver generally plays the Saints very well even to the point we are 3-0 against the Saints with Brees at the helm. We are winners of the last 5 games and overall 9-2 vs them in matchups. I fully expect us to be competitive as usual but i still think its going to be imperative that we score points and not struggle on offense. We shall see how it goes.
    Their defense is nasty. The falcons have a pretty good offense and they totally shut them down last week. Lock is going to have to step it up if we want to stay in this game.

I could honestly see this one getting really ugly if their pass rush is on and Lock starts panicking and making bad throws.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Please don’t lose to Taysom Tebow, this is another winnable game.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information