Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Dolphins 11/22/20

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It’s really shocking the guy getting the goal line carries has touchdowns isn’t it?
    Are you Neo? because you sure are dodging.

Lindsay 0-everything
    Gordon 4- whatever.

It is shocking people want to hate on a guy who is literally out playing lindsay in EVERY aspect of the game.
    It is shocking you actually do not believe it.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Are you Neo? because you sure are dodging.

Lindsay 0-everything
    Gordon 4- whatever.

It is shocking people want to hate on a guy who is literally out playing lindsay in EVERY aspect of the game.
    It is shocking you actually do not believe it.
    Except he’s not. Plus he gives it up like he works on The Strip.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Except he’s not. Plus he gives it up like he works on The Strip.
    Except he is. Every number says he is. From snaps to games played to yards to tds to catches to everything. Every. Single. Thing. You can bury your head up your ass if you want but it will not change the facts.

he is also leading in fumbles too. He is a man of many talents.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Except that isnt a talent to be proud of.

Call it petty all you want but i have a huge problem with players who chronically turn the ball over. We were very fortunate to hold onto the win last week but it should have never come to that. TD's are great but if you cant have ball security especially in the most crucial moments of games you are going to get the full blast of my wrath as a fan. It was a concern i had when we signed him and its a concern now. You can suck his schlong all you want but until he learns better ball security i am going to criticize his play.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Except that isnt a talent to be proud of.

Call it petty all you want but i have a huge problem with players who chronically turn the ball over. We were very fortunate to hold onto the win last week but it should have never come to that. TD's are great but if you cant have ball security especially in the most crucial moments of games you are going to get the full blast of my wrath as a fan. It was a concern i had when we signed him and its a concern now. You can suck his schlong all you want but until he learns better ball security i am going to criticize his play.
    I was the first to say he fumbled a bunch. You can criticize that but he is outplaying lindsay all over the field. That is where you cannot criticize him.

I do not see people calling for Rypien after last game- even though Drew through an INT that resulted in points for the fish. Gordons fumble did not. In fact, Drew has the most turnovers on the team, yet we all agree that Ryp is not the answer nor is benching Drew.

Despite the hypocrisy being demonstrated there are those- you are one- that thing he is a bum and we are better with him not on the team. That is 100% wrong. It cannot be argued and we all know it. It cant. You lose. Automatically before it even starts. Now you can say we are better off simply because you do not like him. He banged your sister, he looks like a weird combo of michael jackson and rick james. Those are all perfectly acceptable. But wanting him not on the team due to his play or because another player is playing better (which he isnt) is not going to fly. It will not be allowed.

If king were here he would have lost 60lbs to this nonesense. Bless his bacon heart he does not see this.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

8. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I was the first to say he fumbled a bunch. You can criticize that but he is outplaying lindsay all over the field. That is where you cannot criticize him.

I do not see people calling for Rypien after last game- even though Drew through an INT that resulted in points for the fish. Gordons fumble did not. In fact, Drew has the most turnovers on the team, yet we all agree that Ryp is not the answer nor is benching Drew.

Despite the hypocrisy being demonstrated there are those- you are one- that thing he is a bum and we are better with him not on the team. That is 100% wrong. It cannot be argued and we all know it. It cant. You lose. Automatically before it even starts. Now you can say we are better off simply because you do not like him. He banged your sister, he looks like a weird combo of michael jackson and rick james. Those are all perfectly acceptable. But wanting him not on the team due to his play or because another player is playing better (which he isnt) is not going to fly. It will not be allowed.

If king were here he would have lost 60lbs to this nonesense. Bless his bacon heart he does not see this.
    Yes, we know that there is no QB on the roster better than Drew at this moment. However is your contention that Gordon is way better than Lindsey? I highly doubt it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Except he is. Every number says he is. From snaps to games played to yards to tds to catches to everything. Every. Single. Thing. You can bury your head up your ass if you want but it will not change the facts.

Congrats on that games played “stat.”

Average per carry:
    Lindsay: 5.4
    Gordon: 4.3

Average yards after contact:
    Lindsay: 3.4
    Gordon: 3.2

PFF overall grade:
    Lindsay: 72
    Gordon: 61.2

PFF rushing grade:
    Lindsay: 83.1
    Gordon: 74.4

I know what I’m seeing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

There are only a small number of games in the NFL. It’s rare that you can avoid putting your defense into a pressure situation at the end of the game, because it is in large part a one score league. Denver had a chance to do that last week and didn’t for one reason and one reason only: Melvin Gordon.

Phillip Lindsay needs to have the ball in his hands late in the game when the team is winning. Gordon cannot be trusted.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Congrats on that games played “stat.”

Average per carry:
    Lindsay: 5.4
    Gordon: 4.3

Average yards after contact:
    Lindsay: 3.4
    Gordon: 3.2

PFF overall grade:
    Lindsay: 72
    Gordon: 61.2

PFF rushing grade:
    Lindsay: 83.1
    Gordon: 74.4

I know what I’m seeing.
    Nice cherry pick.

Now show

total yards
    catches
    tds
    td catches
    % snaps in clutch drives (like 2 min drill, game winning drives, etc)

After that, should you need a lasik doctor I have a good reference for you.
    And finally to cap it all off. If Lindsay is SOOOO Great (he is) and Gordon is SOOOOO bad (hes not) then shouldnt Lindsays numbers be HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE GORDONS?!?!

Like not even close? If he is such a bum then there is no way, whatsoever, according to you all, that he should even be in the same park. Let alone close, and 100% certainly not better at all. In any category. Ever!

Class is dismissed, but feel free to come back for more extra credit. I know you will. And you know you will lose. Again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

15. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well we know one category where Lindsey is far superior to Gordon this year,

Lindsey fumbles- 0, Career- 0
    Gordon fumbles- 4, Career- 18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nice cherry pick.

Now show

total yards
    catches
    tds
    td catches

And finally to cap it all off. If Lindsay is SOOOO Great (he is) and Gordon is SOOOOO bad (hes not) then shouldnt Lindsays numbers be HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE GORDONS?!?!

Like not even close? If he is such a bum then there is no way, whatsoever, according to you all, that he should even be in the same park. Let alone close, and 100% certainly not better at all. In any category. Ever!

Class is dismissed, but feel free to come back for more extra credit. I know you will. And you know you will lose. Again.
    Lindsay is the better back. Gordon is in the game too much. Period.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Well we know one category where Lindsey is far superior to Gordon this year,

Lindsey fumbles- 0, Career- 0
    Gordon fumbles- 4, Career- 18
    Flea flicker tosses to Fort Morgan:
    Lindsay 0
    Gordon 1

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Flea flicker tosses to Fort Morgan:
    Lindsay 0
    Gordon 1

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

lololololol
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

23. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Nice cherry pick.

Now show

total yards
    catches
    tds
    td catches

Btw, I didn’t cherry pick anything. If you look at rate stats instead of counting stats, and you couple it with the eye test (PFF and my own two eyes) it begins to paint a much different, more encompassing picture of the running back situation than boiling it down solely to who has the most carries and the most goalline touches. Even the reason I’m told Gordon is in on third downs more doesn’t add up because they’re PFF blocking grades are nearly identical.

Lindsay is a stud and the Broncos simply don’t treat him as one and I can’t figure it out.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information