Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Top 10 underrated, deep-cut, from-the-vault, unknown gems

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    If any of these movies were good, they wouldn't be unknown. I've rated the thread 3 stars, and am willing to go lower.
    Oh!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Oh look, Fluff Ebert showed up.

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man…

Great buddy film with awesome one liners throughout.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Eddiemac87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post

Nice!

Don Johnson, Mickey Rourke, and Tia Carrera. Good film.

If any of these movies were good, they wouldn't be unknown. I've rated the thread 3 stars, and am willing to go lower.
    I beg to differ on mine.

You do not know of it because it is old af! Hailey Mills was like 16 in the movie. (original parent trap girl, hailey mills?)
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

7. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I beg to differ on mine.

You do not know of it because it is old af! Hailey Mills was like 16 in the movie. (original parent trap girl, hailey mills?)
    I watched the original parent trap movie like 57,000 times at my grandparents house. I will take this under consideration.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I watched the original parent trap movie like 57,000 times at my grandparents house. I will take this under consideration.
    Yessir please take it under consideration and watch the motion picture film. Upon your undivided and uninterrupted watching experience, please come back with the critique and thesis of your considerations. I am pretty sure it is a 90 min or less adventure.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Unbelievable.
    Does it surprise you that someone raised on Marvel Superhero movies, would say that?
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Does it surprise you that someone raised on Marvel Superhero movies, would say that?
    Excuse me -- my entire brand is built around hating super hero movies. My participation in this thread is merely an exercise in being an equal opportunity hater.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Excuse me -- my entire brand is built around hating super hero movies. My participation in this thread is merely an exercise in being an equal opportunity hater.
    Your work ethic is stout.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiemac87 View Post

First one listed that I think I've seen.

15. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ja’Quan McMillian

Other than Bubba Hotep, they are made in the last 3 yrs.

Bubba Hotep 2003 - such an absurd premise that it is hilarious fun. The “real” Elvis, played by Bruce Campbell, is alive & well in a nursing home. Teams up with a black man that thinks he’s JFK (Ossie Davis) to combat an evil spirit that is killing the nursing home residents. So wacky it’s funny.

Save Yourselves! 2020 - great movie for couples. Hipster couple turns off all devices to go to cabin in woods and get to know each other again. Then the aliens attack the world, and they have no idea. Quirky comedy that may make you see yourself, and how you interact with others.

The Peanut Butter Falcon 2019 - Shia Lebeouf is a man on the run, and gets his life turned around when he runs into Zack, a man with Down’s Syndrome that is also running away. Moving, powerful, and sometimes funny “buddy” movie that balances the sentiments with compelling story telling.

Temple Grandin 2021 - True story of the woman in title of the movie. Temple is autistic & a college student in a time (1960’s) when autism was widely misunderstood. Brilliantly portrayed by Claire Danes, we see how Temple eventually changed the male dominated industry of livestock by understanding the animals in a way never before tried. Her techniques and designs were controversial at the time, but now common place.

Escape from Pretoria 2020 - Another true story with Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) as a political prisoner in apartheid S Africa. Radcliffe teams up with other prisoners to send the ruling regime a strong message by escaping the maximum security prison. They must get through 10 steel doors to get to freedom. Set in 1978. Great suspense, and a thriller.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived R8R H8R For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

This...

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  12.3 KB
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information