Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello folks.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Thanks, what’s a deaf guy?
    I am Deaf and fluent in American Sign Language. I became Hard of Hearing/Deaf from spinal meningitis at age 2. I have one hearing aid on my right ear.

I have a question for you... what's a hearing guy?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I am Deaf and fluent in American Sign Language. I became Hard of Hearing/Deaf from spinal meningitis at age 2. I have one hearing aid on my right ear.

I have a question for you... what's a hearing guy?
    Sorry man it was so random I just thought it was something else. I’ve always wanted to learn sign language.

4. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Yo.

Regarding your Patriot's fan on a Broncos board. He's a vagabond and highly confused. Also, he likes poutine a lot.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

6. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    Yo.

Regarding your Patriot's fan on a Broncos board. He's a vagabond and highly confused. Also, he likes poutine a lot.
    He could quite possibly be a rapscallion as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Sorry man it was so random I just thought it was something else. I’ve always wanted to learn sign language.
    Don't feel too bad, I didn't even know this about him, & I've been here since '09. I'm also 99.9% certain that he was also a member of a previous Broncos' fan message board that probably half of the longest time members of this board 1st met at, the late Broncosfreak.com.

I started working at United Cerebral Palsy back in February. Not only is 1 of our members deaf, but several others are non-verbal and therefore use sign language to communicate. So I found a group on a social networking site called meetup.com for people who would like to learn sign language for free. For me, it's a highbred virtual mentorship/social hangout. It meets every other Wednesday, 6:00-7:30 pm Arizona time,* and so my 2nd meeting with them will be this next Wednesday. Up to 8 members can attend, and because we only had 3 during the last meeting, I could send you the link to their meetup page if you'd like to join.

*We don't do daylight savings, so the Mountain time zone is currently on our time. When daylight saving comes, we don't leave the Mountain zone, it leaves us while the Pacific zone joins us. Except for the Navajo reservation which does participate in daylight savings.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information