Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fitzpatrick shocked by benching in favor of Tua

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I’m willing to be that there’s not a single person reading this Post that loves dogs more than me ... but Vick paid his debt to society.
    I knew I loved you! Couldn't agree more. Jail served its purpose for him. It rehabbed him and changed his behavior. Even if you want to argue it didn't truly change his heart, he's done nothing but the right things publicly since.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I knew I loved you! Couldn't agree more. Jail served its purpose for him. It rehabbed him and changed his behavior. Even if you want to argue it didn't truly change his heart, he's done nothing but the right things publicly since.
    I knew you loved me too, I just like to test boundaries.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

4. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yes, I'm wondering why you felt the need to use this thread to preach your feelings on Vick to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I’m willing to bet that there’s not a single person reading this Post that loves dogs more than me ... but Vick paid his debt to society.
    I've been coming here since 2009 & you 2 still haven't figured out I have an aversion to people blatant misrepresentation of the fact, which is a nice way of me calling Vick a liar? If Elway ever claimed he had a great rookie season, when everyone who has the most basic knowledge of his career knows that it would that's complete garbage, I'd call him out too. The main reason that I stopped going to church is the same reason I withdrew for the political forum, politics turns most committed into liars and I got tired of calling people out all the time.

As far as Vick himself, I said when he came back from prison that I as a Christian believes that everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and I believe he's done a decent enough job since. This has the potential of being a great story of redemption, but he instead claimed his family kept him on the straight and narrow, in spite of the fact that several of his family members were involved in organizing the dog fights. This is for him to pretend that his past never happened, which is a lie.

Of course the 2 of you, and those who think like you, will reject my explanation. That's your prerogative, and I have far better things to do with my time then deal with those who can't figure who I am after 11 years, in spite of how many time and how many ways I've tried to explain this to you all. So, I won't be checking in on this thread any more.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

8. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I've been coming here since 2009 & you 2 still haven't figured out I have an aversion to people blatant misrepresentation of the fact, which is a nice way of me calling Vick a liar? If Elway ever claimed he had a great rookie season, when everyone who has the most basic knowledge of his career knows that it would that's complete garbage, I'd call him out too. The main reason that I stopped going to church is the same reason I withdrew for the political forum, politics turns most committed into liars and I got tired of calling people out all the time.

As far as Vick himself, I said when he came back from prison that I as a Christian believes that everyone deserves a 2nd chance, and I believe he's done a decent enough job since. This has the potential of being a great story of redemption, but he instead claimed his family kept him on the straight and narrow, in spite of the fact that several of his family members were involved in organizing the dog fights. This is for him to pretend that his past never happened, which is a lie.

Of course the 2 of you, and those who think like you, will reject my explanation. That's your prerogative, and I have far better things to do with my time then deal with those who can't figure who I am after 11 years, in spite of how many time and how many ways I've tried to explain this to you all. So, I won't be checking in on this thread any more.
    I Do reject the notion that he pretends his past never happened, also, his family absolutely CAN be credited with keeping him on the straight and narrow ... EVEN IF his former co-defendants are included in that broad/ambiguous statement, because, perhaps, they’ve paid their debt too.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information