Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rip

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I get that point of view but i also think that those who want the forum is the very small minority so in a lot of ways as Gem put it there are other forums out there made for political talk. The only other option i would think is to take moderation out of there altogether, meaning, leave it to those who remain to fend for themselves and if they insult each other and end up hating each other than thats on them.

I think i will opt out though as i really dont like the way the forum itself makes me feel about people at times. I fight through my feelings most of the time but its not always easy and in the past has certainly made me sour on people and say things i generally wouldnt want to say to people. Whether or not they keep the forum is anyone's guess but i think at this stage Davii should take moderation out of it altogether and only moderate the rest of the board. If the P&R shows up on the main forum give those people a ban for life, this way it forces those who want to keep that part of forum to keep it there and not anywhere else on the board.

In some ways it sucks that people actually enjoy that type of environment but as you said i can control it from my own end so i wish those in there good luck with that cesspool as i really dont like the way it makes me feel even after i leave for the day.
    I just like the political meme thread.

2. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I hear ya, North. I still love Buff like a little brother, even though he is confused. Love MS & TJR. We’re all a Broncos family.

4. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Did slim actually leave or was Tned making a joke?
    I was making a joke when I posted that. Since he really doesn't post in P&R other than to make jokes and take playful(ish) shots at people, not really sure how the P&R impacts him so much.
    Last edited by Tned; 10-17-2020 at 11:46 AM.

6. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    The irony of OP's thread.
    You’re correct. Back to Slim’s intent. Where’s one of my favorites......spikerman? Miss that dude.

Miss CoachChaz’s football IQ.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Wait... slim quit?

FFS!
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You’re correct. Back to Slim’s intent. Where’s one of my favorites......spikerman? Miss that dude.

Miss CoachChaz’s football IQ.
    He's kinda tired of the politics stuff I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Spiker. I'll send your love....
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

He's kinda tired of the politics stuff I believe.
    Opt-in! What a concept?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Opt-in! What a concept?
    It bleeds over. Plus, it's a community. Say what's on your mind. When it turns to poison, maybe you move on. I get it.

I get what you are saying, too. I opted out and put another user on ignore which is bizarre for me but there you go.

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It bleeds over. Plus, it's a community. Say what's on your mind. When it turns to poison, maybe you move on. I get it.

I get what you are saying, too. I opted out and put another user on ignore which is bizarre for me but there you go.
    I guess we’re disciplined to connect, and disconnect

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess we’re disciplined to connect, and disconnect
    Marriage rate ain't 100%.

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Marriage rate ain't 100%.

I get what you’re saying. So, when you coming home to Wash State? Looking forward to it

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I get what you’re saying. So, when you coming home to Wash State? Looking forward to it
    Same here. No plans right now but I'll hit you when they happen.

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Same here. No plans right now but I'll hit you when they happen.
    I still feel bad we didn’t meet up last time you were home. I’m better prepared this time

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Too bad there isn’t a way to put on gloves and fight it out.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information