Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Fu melvin gorodn you suck!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    lindsay is clearly the better runner, and it's not close. . .

gordon - 82 carries, 349 yards (4.3 YPC), 3 fumbles

lindsay - 39 carries, 204 yards (5.3 YPC), 0 fumbles

those numbers accurately mirror their career YPC numbers, so they're not a mirage-- lindsay is a full yard per carry better, always has been-- and he has zero career fumbles, compared to 17 (!!) for gordon. . . turnovers matter in this league-- a lot. . . those are gamechanging plays. . . also, lindsay scored 16 rushing TDs his first two years in the league-- he is quite productive in that regard in his own right. . . but sure, gordon is going to get most of the TDs if he's given all of the goal line work. . . that's fine-- doesn't mean lindsay can't do it, though. . . he's plenty effective between the tackles, with his vision and short area burst. . . gordon IS the better blocker, i'll give you that. . . but factor in turnovers, plus how much they're getting paid, and phil is VASTLY more productive, dollar for dollar and pound for pound. . . gordon is an overpaid hack, who should carry lindsay's pads after practice until he learns to hold onto the effin' football. . .

4 TD for Gordon
    0 TD for Lindsay

Nothing here definitively proves Gordon is any better than Lindsay!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The only person cherry picking anything is you cherry picking four carries in the red zone by Lindsey and trying to make definitive conclusions from a micro (not even a small) sample size.
    #micdrop
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Dogfish is killing it in here.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

The broncos have scored 11tds all year. Gordon has scored 5. Yes, hes a bum, lets get rid of him.

#Einsteinlogic
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

6. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

4 TD for Gordon
    0 TD for Lindsay

Nothing here definitively proves Gordon is any better than Lindsay!
    5tds for gordon. not 4
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    5tds for gordon. not 4
    Correct, he has a receiving TD I overlooked.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The broncos have scored 11tds all year. Gordon has scored 5. Yes, hes a bum, lets get rid of him.

#Einsteinlogic
    Not one person here is arguing to cut him. I just want him benched until his dumbass can pitch the ball back to the quarterback like an eighth grader.

Not one person here is arguing to cut him. I just want him benched until his dumbass can pitch the ball back to the quarterback like an eighth grader.
    Are you insane!?!? Until he can pitch the ball back to the QB???
    After what we saw I do not want to see him ever pitch another ball again, in his life, ever!!!! No. no lets not do that again. That was like when the vikings did not select their first round pick in time and got skipped, only to do it again, a couple years later. In fact, I do not think we should ever even talk about that again.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Not one person here is arguing to cut him.

Oh, there have been.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

After what we saw I do not want to see him ever pitch another ball again, in his life, ever!!!! No. no lets not do that again. That was like when the vikings did not select their first round pick in time and got skipped, only to do it again, a couple years later. In fact, I do not think we should ever even talk about that again.
    No, we should talk about how incompetent it was. Frequently.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

That was an awful pitch. Something you'd see NYJ do. Like the butt fumble
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

5 td to 3 fumbles? I really think i picked a good year to limit my nfl viewership.
    Seems all pro this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    5 td to 3 fumbles? I really think i picked a good year to limit my nfl viewership.
    Seems all pro this year.
    Which is still plus 2 tds.
    Which is still 2 more than Phil.
    Which is also as many games as Phil has played.

Which brings me full circle to how any can complain about our only RB who has been healthy and scoring.
    (not saying you were)
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Dog and Hawg say hi.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

18. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not one person here is arguing to cut him.
    I ain't that far from meaning it. From a stats-wonk meets Parcells perspective, there is almost certainly a solid basis for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information