4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Nobody turned on Tebow for “kneeling before God”. Barf
    I know that wasnt the "reason" i was just using that as that was his calling card since you used the term "bitch face". Thats all. Lol

3. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I know that wasnt the "reason" i was just using that as that was his calling card since you used the term "bitch face". Thats all. Lol
    How dare you lol me!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

5. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Good stuff here...

I usually avoid these when I see a 9-10 video. Can it really be worth it?

Oh man. If you haven't watched that, it is worth the price of admission. Good stuff.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

That’s because Rich Eisen is a National Treasure.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Source: New York Jets players, coaches sent home after presumptive positive COVID-19 test

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-covid-19-test

With the Broncos playing them last Sunday, is there a chance that this could affect the Broncos, or has enough time passed?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Source: New York Jets players, coaches sent home after presumptive positive COVID-19 test

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-covid-19-test

With the Broncos playing them last Sunday, is there a chance that this could affect the Broncos, or has enough time passed?
    https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...9487/adam-gase

I think the test was false positives.

But the answer to your question would be yes it would affect the Broncos.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

"The Jets ruined Sam Darnold."

What a miserable feeling to watch a legitimate talent get murdered by a horrid organization.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    "The Jets ruined Sam Darnold."

What a miserable feeling to watch a legitimate talent get murdered by a horrid organization.
    which is why i'm not that upset that the donkeys passed on fields, sadly. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    which is why i'm not that upset that the donkeys passed on fields, sadly. . .
    You gotta keep swinging fam. That's the scary part of it. And if a GM ever has to go "I don't know if we have the coaching staff to level up the young studs," then the next question is why can't he find those coaches? The following question then goes to: why is that GM still employed?

But you gotta keep swinging. In the day of offense, you need to find that magical offensive HC -Reid is the current god, but the other fellow coaching in the SB ain't too bad himself- and make it work.

It's why I believe if Fangio would have pitched a fit, bye. You're one of 32, there are others who'd look for the job.

RIP Darnold. RIP all young QB's who got maimed by trash franchises. RIP to the fans who had to watch that shit. RIP to Pac and Biggie, too.

I dont completely buy that. I do not think it is that simple.

During that draft I said repeatedly that I liked Swag Kelly better than Darnold. Darnold just is not very good.

The players make the coaches not the other way around. Not anymore.

Look at Buffalo. Were they reknown QB developers? Nope! Not a chance in hell. How many Ryan Fitzpatricks and JP Losmans did they go through? Then what happens. They Get a REALLY good QB- in Josh Allen- and now they are competing for a SB.

-Was tampa Bay the Bastion of QB development? Jameis Winston says no. Now they won a SB. All because of a QB. That was not their FO or coaches.
    -Did Tennessee have the right staff in place to develop #1 pick Marcus Mariota? Nope. He sucks. But guess what, they have a QB in tannehill and now are competing for a sb.
    - The chiefs? They were the definition of average. Reid was fired from Philly. He was average in KC. We beat his face for years UNTIL...Duh duh duh. Mahomo.
    - The pats with the BEST FO EVARRRRR! How did they do once Brady left and SB MVP that they raged about Cam Newton came in? Surely their magnificent staff can bring him back to form. Or at least get Jarrett Stidham to look good. OH....wait.
    - The texans with likely the dumbest staff IN HISTORY OF NFL- have a Baller in Watson. Whom many called a reach and bad pick.

We can do this a lot. Its not the staff it is the player.

Yes, the staff and team like the lowly jets do come into play. But it is second fiddle. It is 25% to the players 75%. Darnold is not good. Justin Fields is. If we do not land a great QB next year (rodgers/watson/1st rd pick) then Fields was the mistake Allen was.....and I do not really think it can be argued too much otherwise.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I dont completely buy that. I do not think it is that simple.

During that draft I said repeatedly that I liked Swag Kelly better than Darnold. Darnold just is not very good.

The players make the coaches not the other way around. Not anymore.

Look at Buffalo. Were they reknown QB developers? Nope! Not a chance in hell. How many Ryan Fitzpatricks and JP Losmans did they go through? Then what happens. They Get a REALLY good QB- in Josh Allen- and now they are competing for a SB.

-Was tampa Bay the Bastion of QB development? Jameis Winston says no. Now they won a SB. All because of a QB. That was not their FO or coaches.
    -Did Tennessee have the right staff in place to develop #1 pick Marcus Mariota? Nope. He sucks. But guess what, they have a QB in tannehill and now are competing for a sb.
    - The chiefs? They were the definition of average. Reid was fired from Philly. He was average in KC. We beat his face for years UNTIL...Duh duh duh. Mahomo.
    - The pats with the BEST FO EVARRRRR! How did they do once Brady left and SB MVP that they raged about Cam Newton came in? Surely their magnificent staff can bring him back to form. Or at least get Jarrett Stidham to look good. OH....wait.
    - The texans with likely the dumbest staff IN HISTORY OF NFL- have a Baller in Watson. Whom many called a reach and bad pick.

We can do this a lot. Its not the staff it is the player.

Yes, the staff and team like the lowly jets do come into play. But it is second fiddle. It is 25% to the players 75%. Darnold is not good. Justin Fields is. If we do not land a great QB next year (rodgers/watson/1st rd pick) then Fields was the mistake Allen was.....and I do not really think it can be argued too much otherwise.
    Darnold was a legitimate talent. I don't think too many people would disagree with that. His coach, Gase, is a laughing stock and even admitted that he did a bad job developing Darnold.

The rest of the stuff is incidental. Of course TB didn't win a SB with JW - but they got a good offensive coach and Brady. Their coach had a lot of success in the league turning Palmer around and he wa the first guy who unlocked Big Ben as a big time passer.

Reid is an offensive god. He got fired from Philly after a bunch of postseason success. He turned had a bunch of success in KC. Of course he needed a real QB to win a SB, but so does everyone else. That's my point - they go part in parcel.

A lot of your post is irrelevant, tbh. I didn't mention NE, and no one ever thought of them as great at QB development sans one time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

A lot of your post is irrelevant, tbh.
    Could just reply this to every UR post, tbh.

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Could just reply this to every UR post, tbh.
    True. He's a shell of his former self and it's sad.

Time to euthanize.

20. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Darnold was a legitimate talent. I don't think too many people would disagree with that. His coach, Gase, is a laughing stock and even admitted that he did a bad job developing Darnold.

The rest of the stuff is incidental. Of course TB didn't win a SB with JW - but they got a good offensive coach and Brady. Their coach had a lot of success in the league turning Palmer around and he wa the first guy who unlocked Big Ben as a big time passer.

Reid is an offensive god. He got fired from Philly after a bunch of postseason success. He turned had a bunch of success in KC. Of course he needed a real QB to win a SB, but so does everyone else. That's my point - they go part in parcel.

A lot of your post is irrelevant, tbh. I didn't mention NE, and no one ever thought of them as great at QB development sans one time.

So you proved part of my post and ignored the rest. I expect better.

You proved my point on ried. What reid did in KC until Mahomes was NOTHING.

Same with Tampa.
    Same with Tenn which you totally neglected.
    Same with Buffalo- again you totally neglected.
    Same with Texans...

And I did not mention teams like Browns. Vikings. Giants. and a lot of others. My point stands and your neglect proves it.

Finally, no one said Darnold was not a legit talent. That point was not made. He still sucks though. Cutler was a legit talent. So was mariota. The player makes the coaches and not the other way around.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information