Page 48 of 80 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Draft Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I chose to believe that Shanatan Jr is gonna take Jones.
    That would be just silly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

To me, next year there’s Desmond Ridder and maybe Tyler Shough ... and that’s it.

Broncos Will probably be drafting late teens so maybe they should get while the getting is good this year.

I like what I’ve read/seen about Carson Strong but he’s not mobile and he’s coming from a retarded college system, 99% of his throws are deep passes or behind the LOS ... almost no intermediate throws to find. So, even though he can throw a great deep ball you can’t tell if he has the velocity to fit it into NFL windows.

Sam Howell will be in hunt for Top overall but I’m not sure I’m a fan anyway.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    That would be just silly.
    I NEED it in my life.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

To me, next year there’s Desmond Ridder and maybe Tyler Shough ... and that’s it.

Broncos Will probably be drafting late teens so maybe they should get while the getting is good this year.

I like what I’ve read/seen about Carson Strong but he’s not mobile and he’s coming from a retarded college system, 99% of his throws are deep passes or behind the LOS ... almost no intermediate throws to find. So, even though he can throw a great deep ball you can’t tell if he has the velocity to fit it into NFL windows.

None of them excite me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Clovis, Rattler and the Auburn transfer will also be in play. Slovis intrigues me.

7. The Following User High Fived SmilinAssasSin27 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    Clovis, Rattler and the Auburn transfer will also be in play. Slovis intrigues me.
    **** yeah Rattler, I thought he was a true Soph.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

**** yeah Rattler, I thought he was a true Soph.
    He has 2019 stats. I know covid has added eligibility, so he has plenty of time to decide his future

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

So, assuming both Parsons and Fields (If the 9ers take him at 3) are gone at 9. Do you take the best CB on the board, the best OT on the board, the best Edge player, Trey Lance or Mac Jones (assuming they are still there), or trade down?

It would be super hard for me to pass up on a top OT. Unless I was sure I could trade down and get a guy like Jamin Davis and get back up to get Moering or Najee Harris I think I stay put and grab that OT. How awesome would it be if the Bungles decided to take Burrow’s boy in Jamar Chase and Sewell fell to 9?
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 04-06-2021 at 12:19 AM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I chose to believe that Shanatan Jr is gonna take Jones.
    He wants his shot at making Cousins 2.0 I guess I hope they take jones but outside of health he is no upgrade over Jimmy G. As much as I like Shanny Jr. though he can have jones all day every day......F that Barkley clone ending up in Denver.....Some new mocks Like Charlie Campbell have Us taking Lance at 9, seen a bunch with parsons, and a few with Horn or Surtain. I am intrigued with a trade back, and there is a chance we could take Sewell or Tucker at OT.

Some rumors out there that If San Fran passes on fields we will trade up to 4 with the Falcons to snag him. I'm not so sure though as they seem to be High On Lance developing behind Ryan and could take him at 4, but maybe they will think he is there at 9 now that Carolina went for Darnold.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    So, assuming both Parsons and Fields (If the 9ers take him at 3) are gone at 9. Do you take the best CB on the board, the best OT on the board, the best Edge player, Trey Lance or Mac Jones (assuming they are still there), or trade down?

It would be super hard for me to pass up on a top OT. Unless I was sure I could trade down and get a guy like Jamin Davis and get back up to get Moering or Najee Harris I think I stay put and grab that OT. How awesome would it be if the Bungles decided to take Burrow’s boy in Jamar Chase and Sewell fell to 9?
    I don't think you can go wrong with a CB like Horn or Surtain or Sewell if he falls to 9 with our long term question marks there. However If we are fine with parsons and he checks out though we need to draft him at 9 and not look back. Mac Jones doesn't need to be anywhere near Denver. Trey lance is 2 years away and needs time to develop so were essentially say lock is done and were rebuilding for the next 2 years. I don't think our FA moves allude to that mentality.

I think Paton thinks this team is ready to compete and believes in Fangio, his system and what Lock can do next year with healthy players and time together to gel in the offseason, I really do believe he thinks lock is starter material. However I also think he likes Fields quite a bit. It wouldn't shock me to see us trade up to 4 with the falcons to get him if he makes it past San Fran at 3
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 04-06-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    He wants his shot at making Cousins 2.0 I guess I hope they take jones but outside of health he is no upgrade over Jimmy G. As much as I like Shanny Jr. though he can have jones all day every day......F that Barkley clone ending up in Denver.....Some new mocks Like Charlie Campbell have Us taking Lance at 9, seen a bunch with parsons, and a few with Horn or Surtain. I am intrigued with a trade back, and there is a chance we could take Sewell or Tucker at OT.

Some rumors out there that If San Fran passes on fields we will trade up to 4 with the Falcons to snag him. I'm not so sure though as they seem to be High On Lance developing behind Ryan and could take him at 4, but maybe they will think he is there at 9 now that Carolina went for Darnold.
    What are you talking about? Jones is 10x the prospect cousin’s is! Kyle shanahan is a pretty solid offensive mind, he knows what elite accuracy and a elite brain for the Xs and Os does for the offense. Jones is legit similar to Manning when it comes to understanding offense and defenses, you combine that with the ability to get the ball out fast on target IN STRIDE for offensive weapons to catch and run is deadly. You all can keep sleeping on Jones if you want but your going to eat crow for sure.

Look this year is Locks year! The broncos are all in on Lock, there will be no QB taken this year, next year is when we’ll go up and get the QB if Lock fails! Next year we draft Rattler who is a super elite QB prospect. If Lock fails this team will be still be primed for success with tons of talent and spencer rattler would be our franchise quarterback that would lead us to the promise land multiple times (if Lock fails) rattler is a better prospect than any of the guys in this draft imo

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    Look this year is Locks year! The broncos are all in on Lock, there will be no QB taken this year, next year is when we’ll go up and get the QB if Lock fails! Next year we draft Rattler who is a super elite QB prospect. If Lock fails this team will be still be primed for success with tons of talent and spencer rattler would be our franchise quarterback that would lead us to the promise land multiple times (if Lock fails) rattler is a better prospect than any of the guys in this draft imo
    I now expect Denver to draft a QB.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler13 View Post
    What are you talking about? Jones is 10x the prospect cousin’s is! Kyle shanahan is a pretty solid offensive mind, he knows what elite accuracy and a elite brain for the Xs and Os does for the offense. Jones is legit similar to Manning when it comes to understanding offense and defenses, you combine that with the ability to get the ball out fast on target IN STRIDE for offensive weapons to catch and run is deadly. You all can keep sleeping on Jones if you want but your going to eat crow for sure.
    The hypocrisy in your posts is astounding. You claim its lock's year but want jones because he is like manning and the next brady, then you don't want jones because of lock but he is a super elite prospect, Then its lock's year to do wonders, but if he fails were magically going to be able to draft a top ten QB next year like rattler. What the F are you talking about is more the reality here

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I now expect Denver to draft a QB.

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information