Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 7 Sacks. 19 QB Hits

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The Steelers front seven has been the best in football the first two weeks. Sure, our guys could be better. But there are two teams out there. Pittsburgh runs a complicated scheme. The entire offense was baffled by it, and I know no one wants to hear this, but that starts at the QB, not the tackles.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The Steelers front seven has been the best in football the first two weeks. Sure, our guys could be better. But there are two teams out there. Pittsburgh runs a complicated scheme. The entire offense was baffled by it, and I know no one wants to hear this, but that starts at the QB, not the tackles.
    Not to mention but you have a second year QB making his what, seventh start? Then you get the backup who gets virtually zero practice reps, now combine that with a ROOKIE CENTER making the checks and you do things like miss a blitz on 4th and 2. Yeah, the Oline struggled a little today vs a HEALTHY Pitt team.

Our team has been decimated by injuries. #1 pass rusher, #1 RB, #1 WR, #1 CB, and starting QB. Tell me one ******* team out there who would be expected to win like that? What the hell, fellas? The fact that we didn’t get blown the **** outta the building today is a testament to how good this team really is and how well coached they really are. Some mother******s are goddamned delusional.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Not to mention but you have a second year QB making his what, seventh start? Then you get the backup who gets virtually zero practice reps, now combine that with a ROOKIE CENTER making the checks and you do things like miss a blitz on 4th and 2. Yeah, the Oline struggled a little today vs a HEALTHY Pitt team.

Our team has been decimated by injuries. #1 pass rusher, #1 RB, #1 WR, #1 CB, and starting QB. Tell me one ******* team out there who would be expected to win like that? What the hell, fellas? The fact that we didn’t get blown the **** outta the building today is a testament to how good this team really is and how well coached they really are. You mother******s are goddamned delusional.
    Yeah, it’s a bad situation for a young o-line/qb. I’m just not going to get upset about this game. The Steelers have been running that ******* scheme for 30 years and they’re just fantastic at it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

it could be worse

8. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Bench RT Wilkinson. #78 Demar Dotson takes over Wilkinson's position.

Offensive line Coach Mike Munchak needs to go. Flacco got sacked for 7th time against KC last October 2019. Today, Steelers had 7 sacks. I thought Coach Munchak was a good OL coach from somewhere. Now, This is 2nd time. 7 sacks? SMH!

10. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Dotson should get a look at this point. Wilkinson is by far the weakest link on the line. No amount of “gelling” is going to make him play any better.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Our team has been decimated by injuries. #1 pass rusher, #1 RB, #1 WR, #1 CB, and starting QB. Tell me one ******* team out there who would be expected to win like that? What the hell, fellas? The fact that we didn’t get blown the **** outta the building today is a testament to how good this team really is and how well coached they really are. Some mother******s are goddamned delusional.
    Dont get pissy at people having issues with the team right now. Most of you ******* dolts were predicting a 9-10 win season so if the "expectations" might be a little high is that some of you dolts were making this team to be better than they actually are yet when they dont actually win its all of a sudden "the could be better" or "there are other teams playing". Well no ******* shit dumbass thats why you dont blow smoke up everyone's ass until they have actually played. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Dont get pissy at people having issues with the team right now. Most of you ******* dolts were predicting a 9-10 win season so if the "expectations" might be a little high is that some of you dolts were making this team to be better than they actually are yet when they dont actually win its all of a sudden "the could be better" or "there are other teams playing". Well no ******* shit dumbass thats why you dont blow smoke up everyone's ass until they have actually played. Lol
    I thought we would have double digit wins, I'm not a dolt. )=

I disagree with HP in this sense - the Saints have better depth and have won with a backup QB in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I'm not going to lie when Lock went down I was super close to just turning it off, and I never do that. I thought we had no chance. I'm glad I watched are guys battle it was good to see. The give up we saw from the Joseph era is gone. We were playing with house money this game, I wasn't even mad when we didn't convert....we had no business being in that game.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Bolles is learning. The Steelers RT got away with holding, badly most of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

20. The Following User High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Re Bolles: give him some credit. He's no longer the scrubadub of old. I'm not even saying we should resign him necessarily. But he's a legitimate LT this day and age.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I really hate how they graded Wirfs: he was pretty lousy last week in pass pro. No amount of run blocking in a modern scheme can make up for that. Good god.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jake Butt

Munchak is going to need and deserves more than a season and zero offseason to fix the OL. But some guy wants him fired? Lol and what replace him with some college hotshot from a spread office who doesn’t know dick About pro OL?
    This team is being rebuilt nicely. Another top 10 draft pick might be what the doctor ordered.
    I too thought we were a 9 win team this year but when you lose all of your pro bowlers But 1 / take on a new offense with 25 and under players and And and.. it’s not happening.

24. The Following User High Fived nevcraw For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Re Bolles: give him some credit. He's no longer the scrubadub of old. I'm not even saying we should resign him necessarily. But he's a legitimate LT this day and age.
    It's looking more and more like you are right--but let's give him a few games with D³ to see how he does with a statue-model QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

26. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information