Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 7 Sacks. 19 QB Hits

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's looking more and more like you are right--but let's give him a few games with D³ to see how he does with a statue-model QB.
    Why?

There are 12 playoff teams from last year. The following fall into that category: Patriots (Brady); Titans (Tannehill); Saints (Brees); Vikings (Cousins).

Out of those four -remember that Rodgers is still mobile/Jimmy G has mobility/bootlegs- two of them are ancient and atypical today. Tannehill and Cousins are efficient and good, but not exactly racking up All-Pros.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Didn't you explain why in your answer? I think a mobile QB is the way going forward, too, considering the college OL landscape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Didn't you explain why in your answer? I think a mobile QB is the way going forward, too, considering the college OL landscape.
    I don't think I did. I could have been clearer, though. That is my fault. I apologize. What I only left to be inferred is that statute QB's are aging out, and the ones who aren't probably aren't good enough to roster. Two thirds of the elite/very good playoff QB's would be compatible with Bolles while only one third would. Halve that third into the aging out QB -signifying the dying breed status- and shrug at the remaining one sixth of the QB pool is like 'would we really even go after them/that type of QB now anyway' and it seems like it sorts itself out. Ergo, the importance of Bolles being able to block for a statute is not much of a factor.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Gotcha. Solid points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

When Bolles has a three hold, two sack, four temper tantrum on the sideline performance I'm going get dunked on.

Like Shaq breaking a breakboard/Vince Carter in the Olympic games dunked on.

#ohlawd
    #dunk
    #RIP
    #and1
    #putmeonaposter
    #whydidESPNhavetoloopit

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Please let this be the last season Bolles is playing for the Denver Broncos?

And, if at all possible, could he please be playing for the KC Chefs instead?

**** him, and **** Wilkinson too.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

8. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Please let this be the last season Bolles is playing for the Denver Broncos?

And, if at all possible, could he please be playing for the KC Chefs instead?

**** him, and **** Wilkinson too.
    Why do you hate a LT who is better than half the league thus far?

Someone throw 50 million at Bolles, stat.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Why do you hate a LT who is better than half the league thus far?

Someone throw 50 million at Bolles, stat.
    Because he needs training wheels to be better than half the league.

Let’s hope KC throws $50 at him.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Because he needs training wheels to be better than half the league.

Let’s hope KC throws $50 at him.
    Do you remember Levi Jones, from Cincinnati? Had a great start to his career before his knees and leg went caput.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Do you remember Levi Jones, from Cincinnati? Had a great start to his career before his knees and leg went caput.
    I don’t usually wish injuries on players, even Bolles, but I like where your mind is at.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

I don’t usually wish injuries on players, even Bolles, but I like where your mind is at.
    You would have liked him. Really good technique but had some of the best feet in the league. He went from good technique to great technique in the NFL. He had a light frame (Cincinnati often overlisted his weight, by a lot) but was strong enough to hold up.

If we go LT, I hope we get a guy like that. Why? Because I want you to be happy.

He also pwnt Joey Porter's bitch ass so bad on the field that Porter and two friends jumped him in Las Vegas.

14. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

You would have liked him. Really good technique but had some of the best feet in the league. He went from good technique to great technique in the NFL. He had a light frame (Cincinnati often overlisted his weight, by a lot) but was strong enough to hold up.

If we go LT, I hope we get a guy like that. Why? Because I want you to be happy.

He also pwnt Joey Porter's bitch ass so bad on the field that Porter and two friends jumped him in Las Vegas.
    Penei Sewell would make me happy ... and ya know what would make you happy about Sewell? He’s got short arms.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Penei Sewell would make me happy ... and ya know what would make you happy about Sewell? He’s got short arms.
    Are you coming around to arm length not being that big of a deal?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Are you coming around to arm length not being that big of a deal?
    Absolutely not, it’s not a big deal with generational talents like Sewell and Joe Thomas. Imagine how many penalties Just Garett Bolles would have if he didn’t have 34 1/2” arms?
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Absolutely not, it’s not a big deal with generational talents like Sewell and Joe Thomas. Imagine how many penalties Just Garett Bolles would have if he didn’t have 34 1/2” arms?
    There's no indication that long arms actually matter...like...this isn't boxing, and even in THAT sport reach is overrated.

Sigh.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information