Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123

Thread: P&R Rules

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    As with all other election years, this too shall pass.
    Can you please repost this in politics so I can respond!!!

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Ultimately I'm opted out and have been for a while so it doesn't matter too much to me what you guys do, it just doesn't seem like any level of moderation has fixed the problems in there, so it seems like the options are to keep the status quo and have threads like this pop up in town hall every year or so, tighten the modding and make your lives hell, or get rid of it. I've poked my head in there out of morbid curiosity like twice in the last 6 months and it seems worse than ever, bad enough for me to immediately opt back out both times (which is also kinda vindicating in a way as I was told by multiple posters and mods that I was one of if not the biggest reason P&R was so bad in the first place )
    That seems to be the problem. You opted out, but still want to talk politics, so did in both game day threads, and are VERY, VERY passionate and opinionated about your position, which I get as you aren't alone, but since you choose not to express those in the politics forum, you are doing so BT and other places which are against the rules.

    Based on that, seems pretty selfish to say those of use opted in shouldn't have a politics forum, because you chose to opt out and then argue politics in other parts of the forum.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    44,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    That seems to be the problem. You opted out, but still want to talk politics, so did in both game day threads, and are VERY, VERY passionate and opinionated about your position, which I get as you aren't alone, but since you choose not to express those in the politics forum, you are doing so BT and other places which are against the rules.

    Based on that, seems pretty selfish to say those of use opted in shouldn't have a politics forum, because you chose to opt out and then argue politics in other parts of the forum.
    I don't necessarily agree that anything I said in the game thread was overly political but I'm not going to use this thread to rehash something that's between myself and the mods.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    44,614

    Default

    And I still think I have a right to give my say on P&R as it is a place I do still poke my head in very rarely.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    (which is also kinda vindicating in a way as I was told by multiple posters and mods that I was one of if not the biggest reason P&R was so bad in the first place )
    Yea, I was told the same thing by some mods (mostly former) and posters (in this thread among others). I left the entire site for over six months following some bad blood with a former mod leading up to the '16 election and posted on the Mane, since I was "the problem." When I came back, because I was asked to fix a technical problem, I was told P&R was at a whole new level of shit, compared to when I left. So, apparently me posting on the Mane for 6 or 8 months, somehow forced everyone down to "my level" or whatever other excuse they use.

    Many years ago, someone I know, in referencing a bit of a hard ass at work who drove people very hard, said something like, "everyone needs an ass hole to blame for their short comings and failures, because it's much easier to blame their chosen ass hole than it is to look in the mirror and take responsibility for their own actions."

    So, every time MO or former mods rant about how I'm the problem, or have said, "T, you're just as bad as Wave," I remember back to the "everyone needs an ass hole" explanation, and just realize that we are those holes that let them be in denial about their own behavior.

    So, when you look at it that way, you and I should be proud of that service we provide the community, even when we are gone for months at a time, we can be their excuse.

    Wave and T, the few, the proud, the ass holes.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Rock with Lock
    Posts
    40,945

    Default

    Post political shit outside of P&R, get banned for a period of time.

    Problem solved. If you want to talk politics, don't opt out of the P&R threads.

  7. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  8. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    And I still think I have a right to give my say on P&R as it is a place I do still poke my head in very rarely.
    The genius of Town Hall threads...

  9. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Bad boys 4 life.
    No matter what else happens, we'll always have 2009...

  10. #114
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    76,384

    Default

    No, you guys really are ********. There is no doubt there. Lol

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    No, you guys really are ********. There is no doubt there. Lol
    No argument there, but are we YOUR *******?

  12. #116
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    76,384

    Default


  13. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    10,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I treat MO, Buff, you, NTL and TJR with respect and as forum buddies in the lounge and BT, but show you the disrespect you've earned in the politics section
    In the “I don’t know it for a fact, I just know it’s true” part of the program - when there were rules in P&R it was clear to everyone they didn’t apply to you. This was clearly in the terms of exchange of ownership of this forum that rules would not apply to you in P&R. Many were banned, suspended, etc. as you violated the rules at will without consequences - even going so far as to attack a Mod’s personal page at will with zero repercussions.

    With that agreement in place, “no rules” is and was the only option. P&R is a cesspool - but as much finger-pointing that goes on - you are the Grand Wizard of destruction in that forum. It’s by design. It was offered as your playground - and you’ve enjoyed the spoils. I mean - fair enough - let’s just be real about it.
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 09-27-2020 at 05:52 PM.

  14. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    even going so far as to attack a Mod’s personal page at will with zero repercussions.
    I hadn't planned to respond to another "evil T" post, but while everything you posted is a twisted fantasy, considering that for 13 years any and every attack against me has been met with mods telling me, "if we enforce rules when people attack you, it will look like we are favoring you, so suck it up."

    That reality aside, what I quoted above is such a blatant lie, that I can't help but respond.

    Gem posted a message on my profile page, and I even said, I don't like discussing things on profile messages, as they aren't private. We then proceeded to have a conversation about problems on the forum, such as your disgusting attacks such as suggesting that I would cum in a sock watching a Trump speech. That was a discussion, via profile messages, initiated by Gem.

    You, in classic TJR fashion, have now brought it up multiple times over the years, but have taken it to a whole new level with a complete and blatant lie of "attack a Mod's personal page."

    Jesus dude, do you not have an ounce of honesty lurking anywhere under the skin?
    Last edited by Tned; 09-27-2020 at 06:00 PM.

  15. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    65,565

    Default

    **** it, people.

    I've had enough. MO winding Hawg up and having him TWICE post rants (P&R and BT) about me and his opinion of me, and his opinion of me being at the center of all/most confrontations on the board. Of course, those were VERY on topic in a football thread about coaches getting fined for not wearing masks, and in the MN Riot thread (maybe that was on topic, as I guess it was his form of a "riot."

    As per the "suck it up T, it comes with the territory of being the owner" those completely off topic rant/attacks by Hawg were left to stand.

    If I violate a rule, report me. Otherwise, attack away, which the mods will allow. Whatever floats your boat.

  16. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed
    Posts
    7,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    **** it, people.

    I've had enough. MO winding Hawg up and having him TWICE post rants (P&R and BT) about me and his opinion of me, and his opinion of me being at the center of all/most confrontations on the board. Of course, those were VERY on topic in a football thread about coaches getting fined for not wearing masks, and in the MN Riot thread (maybe that was on topic, as I guess it was his form of a "riot."

    As per the "suck it up T, it comes with the territory of being the owner" those completely off topic rant/attacks by Hawg were left to stand.

    If I violate a rule, report me. Otherwise, attack away, which the mods will allow. Whatever floats your boat.
    I would just laugh at them if I was you no point getting worked up....
    2020 Broncos Lets Go!

  17. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group