Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: P&R Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I would just laugh at them if I was you no point getting worked up....
    Hence the **** it.

I mean Jesus, some of these Karens have been posting here for a decade or more, and the whole time whining about how awful I am. It's like seriously, I make their life so miserable, that they have to keep coming back for a decade plus to tell me. By the way, while never banning a single person or pressuring mods to ban anyone (since I'm not a fan of bans, hence the reason when starting the forum I mandated a majority of votes of active mods in order to ban anyone).

Anyway, if never ending ranting about how I've ruined the forum they've come to daily for a decade plus brings joy to the lives of MO, Slim, Hawg, TJR and others, at least I should probably feel good about the joy I bring them.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Hence the **** it.

I mean Jesus, some of these Karens have been posting here for a decade or more, and the whole time whining about how awful I am. It's like seriously, I make their life so miserable, that they have to keep coming back for a decade plus to tell me. By the way, while never banning a single person or pressuring mods to ban anyone (since I'm not a fan of bans, hence the reason when starting the forum I mandated a majority of votes of active mods in order to ban anyone).

Anyway, if never ending ranting about how I've ruined the forum they've come to daily for a decade plus brings joy to the lives of MO, Slim, Hawg, TJR and others, at least I should probably feel good about the joy I bring them.
    Let em rant lol....who cares...if people want to be petty 10 years after the fact that’s on them not you.....but if you engage back you are opening yourself up.

The winner is who actually takes the high road.....
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

3. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Who reports posts in P&R? LoL! Politics has always been volatile since the beginning of time. Everyone here has the same ideologies since the previous forums they’ve come from. I believe we know each other pretty well since 2007, and we all have our tribes. If someone is so triggered they have to report a post, I’d recommend opting out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Is this thread one that allows criticism of current moderating? Is criticizing moderating tactics allowed on this site in any thread? Or does that get you the ban hammer?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I would assume if you have a problem just PM them directly. They arent crazy about people putting them on blast in public or at least ive never known for them to allow people to criticize them on the public forums.

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

I am going to assume that since to is thread is labeled P&R rules and hasn’t been locked, that people can discuss said rules. I was banned for what was labeled in the ban hall of fame thread as a ‘personal attack’. The post was directed at zero individuals here, was directed at a political organization and the term used was RINO. RINO is a term used throughout the political world to describe people and politicians that are Republicans, but their votes and actions do not reflect that affiliation. It isn’t a curse word or even an insult, it’s just a description term. Also, TDS has been deemed a personal attack which is just as ridiculous. The nastiness in the P&r will not subside because mods crack down on on terms like those. How about you ban people that call people actual curse words, wish death to political leaders and stop ticky tacking common words that in no other universe would be ban worthy. You can wax poetic all day about ‘you just need to be adults here and everyone will get along’ then good allow us to use adult terms and phrases. RINO and TDS are not ban worthy. Not that you care, but a forum that heavily policed is not worth returning too even if the ban was only a week. Maybe one day when sensible mod policies return I will too. Again, everyone knows who the problem is in the P&R, and they are still posting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Well so far the posting habits in P&R have been pretty good without even using the terms you listed bro. Not sure why anyone would need to use those terms anyway as it adds nothing to any discussion. IMO

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I will add that the last few days that ive been in there its pretty great. Kind of refreshing not having everyone insulting each other every other post.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I will add that the last few days that ive been in there its pretty great. Kind of refreshing not having everyone insulting each other every other post.
    Agreed. It's been quite pleasant for the last few days.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Agreed. It's been quite pleasant for the last few days.

"We have the Waverunners next to the Tned Brawlers and nobody is wasting nobody. Can you DIIIIIIG ITTTTT". lol

-The Warriors

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Life is too short to get so pissed off about shit that just doesn't matter at the end of the day.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    "We have the Waverunners next to the Tned Brawlers and nobody is wasting nobody. Can you DIIIIIIG ITTTTT". lol

-The Warriors
    God, I love that movie!

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    I am going to assume that since to is thread is labeled P&R rules and hasn’t been locked, that people can discuss said rules. I was banned for what was labeled in the ban hall of fame thread as a ‘personal attack’. The post was directed at zero individuals here, was directed at a political organization and the term used was RINO. RINO is a term used throughout the political world to describe people and politicians that are Republicans, but their votes and actions do not reflect that affiliation. It isn’t a curse word or even an insult, it’s just a description term. Also, TDS has been deemed a personal attack which is just as ridiculous. The nastiness in the P&r will not subside because mods crack down on on terms like those. How about you ban people that call people actual curse words, wish death to political leaders and stop ticky tacking common words that in no other universe would be ban worthy. You can wax poetic all day about ‘you just need to be adults here and everyone will get along’ then good allow us to use adult terms and phrases. RINO and TDS are not ban worthy. Not that you care, but a forum that heavily policed is not worth returning too even if the ban was only a week. Maybe one day when sensible mod policies return I will too. Again, everyone knows who the problem is in the P&R, and they are still posting.
    It's as simple as was already stated....then don't return, because the rule isn't changing. It's been great in there as of late. People working with each other on having adult conversations. There is always the Mane for the free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Who reports posts in P&R? LoL! Politics has always been volatile since the beginning of time. Everyone here has the same ideologies since the previous forums they’ve come from. I believe we know each other pretty well since 2007, and we all have our tribes. If someone is so triggered they have to report a post, I’d recommend opting out.
    Anyone heard anything on Nomad? Hasn't signed on since October.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Anyone heard anything on Nomad? Hasn't signed on since October.
    Not I, just kind of figured he was taking a break from the forum in general.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information