Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: P&R Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    I would just laugh at them if I was you no point getting worked up....
    Hence the **** it.

I mean Jesus, some of these Karens have been posting here for a decade or more, and the whole time whining about how awful I am. It's like seriously, I make their life so miserable, that they have to keep coming back for a decade plus to tell me. By the way, while never banning a single person or pressuring mods to ban anyone (since I'm not a fan of bans, hence the reason when starting the forum I mandated a majority of votes of active mods in order to ban anyone).

Anyway, if never ending ranting about how I've ruined the forum they've come to daily for a decade plus brings joy to the lives of MO, Slim, Hawg, TJR and others, at least I should probably feel good about the joy I bring them.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Hence the **** it.

I mean Jesus, some of these Karens have been posting here for a decade or more, and the whole time whining about how awful I am. It's like seriously, I make their life so miserable, that they have to keep coming back for a decade plus to tell me. By the way, while never banning a single person or pressuring mods to ban anyone (since I'm not a fan of bans, hence the reason when starting the forum I mandated a majority of votes of active mods in order to ban anyone).

Anyway, if never ending ranting about how I've ruined the forum they've come to daily for a decade plus brings joy to the lives of MO, Slim, Hawg, TJR and others, at least I should probably feel good about the joy I bring them.
    Let em rant lol....who cares...if people want to be petty 10 years after the fact that’s on them not you.....but if you engage back you are opening yourself up.

The winner is who actually takes the high road.....
    2020 Broncos Lets Go!

3. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    King87

Who reports posts in P&R? LoL! Politics has always been volatile since the beginning of time. Everyone here has the same ideologies since the previous forums they’ve come from. I believe we know each other pretty well since 2007, and we all have our tribes. If someone is so triggered they have to report a post, I’d recommend opting out.
    why you so serious!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information