Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Peak QB DGAS is here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Default Peak QB DGAS is here.

Don't give a $***.

I've reached peak DGAS.

This QB yo-yo is so obnoxious to me as a fan.

Bring on the games.

Shurmur, be sure you have a player under/behind center on the first offensive snap.

DGAS who it is. Really lost interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Couldn't agree more. At this point just pick a guy and let's see what he does against the Giants.

4. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Couldn't agree more. At this point just pick a guy and let's see what he does against the Giants.
    Either will win. We start 3-0 for sure. Regardless of who is QB, except maybe Ryp. Although I bet we could squeek a win with Ryp or two.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Either will win. We start 3-0 for sure. Regardless of who is QB, except maybe Ryp. Although I bet we could squeek a win with Ryp or two.
    If you say so!
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    If you say so!
    Hawgalicious,

Our defense is going to be sick nasty! Real sick nasty! And I suspect that the offense will have enough of a run game to get us through the first 3. After that, if we have theordore the Safteis will play in the box and run game will stop and we start to lose.

If it is HCL then maybe the run game can stay alive and thus PA will stay alive and we can continue to win.

The first 3 we should win. I expect to win.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

9. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hawgalicious,

Our defense is going to be sick nasty! Real sick nasty! And I suspect that the offense will have enough of a run game to get us through the first 3. After that, if we have theordore the Safteis will play in the box and run game will stop and we start to lose.

If it is HCL then maybe the run game can stay alive and thus PA will stay alive and we can continue to win.

Aite.

Assume--no injuries, no offensive turnovers.

This D is elite, will keep scores low. Even a top 5-10 offense can win those games.

Assume--no injuries, negative turnover differential.

Coin flip.

I'm not sold that any NFL game is a cakewalk, that's fantasy talk.

It's a damned elite D tho...(TWSS)

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Don't give a $***.

I've reached peak DGAS.

This QB yo-yo is so obnoxious to me as a fan.

Bring on the games.

Shurmur, be sure you have a player under/behind center on the first offensive snap.

DGAS who it is. Really lost interest.
    You know I want Jerry Jeudy and the “Elephant” formation. Let’s do this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

How about peak DGAS, anyone else?

For me it stems from this unceasing frustration at not developing a young QB. I'm ok however the coaches want to achieve their 2021 season goals, I'll root them on guns blazing.

There's just this certain lassitude that has set in.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

How about peak DGAS, anyone else?

For me it stems from this unceasing frustration at not developing a young QB. I'm ok however the coaches want to achieve their 2021 season goals, I'll root them on guns blazing.

There's just this certain lassitude that has set in.
    I'm just mad that Hinton wasn't given a fair shake.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'm just mad that Hinton wasn't given a fair shake.
    ikr

he was QB putty in the right OC's hands. Sloter 2.0 even.

19. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Gut

Hawgalicious,

IN that case it should be 4. We play the Jets the 4th game. I would hope to hell we win that.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Quoydogs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
    IN that case it should be 4. We play the Jets the 4th game. I would hope to hell we win that.
    If the O-line is tight, this team will be a beast. That's pretty much where we are right now...yeah?

23. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If the O-line is tight, this team will be a beast. That's pretty much where we are right now...yeah?
    Thing is, we’re gonna know real quick. Denver plays a bunch of bad teams in September.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Just think, we could've had Shanny Jr. AND Lance.

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
    Jets is week 3. Ravens week 4.

29. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information