Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Titans 09/14/20

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    jeebus, MO. . . i know you live in the corn, and all-- but please tell me you've had indian food at some point in your life. . .
    Not really, no.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Anyone complaining about the game being late is not a real fan
    *Sets alarm clock for 3 a.m*

4. The Following 9 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Is Mark Barron playing?
    No, hence my question. I guess one of these scrubs we called up today? What could go wrong?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Still no Hawai'i.
    Hardly a state

7. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No, hence my question. I guess one of these scrubs we called up today? What could go wrong?
    Josey Jewell.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    i want to make fun of you. . . but i've already had one today. . .

what's on the menu, fellas? i'm going the lazy route-- gonna stop down the street and pick up some saag paneer, naan, and vegetable pakora. . .
    Breakfast cereal and coffee!
    What you doing napping and you being a youngin?
    Nap's are for us in our 50s.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Jaws For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Not really, no.
    good grief!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

It’d suck to be 0-1 with the rest of our division being 1-0. Still, I’d just like to have a competitive game and see Lock and co look improved. I’m excited to see Jeudy in action.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    It’d suck to be 0-1 with the rest of our division being 1-0. Still, I’d just like to have a competitive game and see Lock and co look improved. I’m excited to see Jeudy in action.
    Yep. If nothing else, we have to keep up with the rest of the division. I’m pretty sure the AFC west was the only division that didn’t have at least one game of divisional play on week one.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

16. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    I’m excited (anxious) to see how our defense plays, honestly. Of course I want the offense to come out and dominate, but it’s week one so I’m not expecting a ton. The defense however, is Fangio’s speciality. Even without Von I’m hoping guys like Chubb, Casey, and Jones can wreak some havoc. Gotta stop that run though. If we stop the run we should win the game. Looks like Tuszka’s a go tonight. I wonder if we struggle to get outside pressure if we’ll sign or trade for someone this week. Kerrigan was thought to be a trade target and had 2 sacks yesterday.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 09-14-2020 at 06:09 PM.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

18. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I’m excited (anxious) to see how our defense plays, honestly. Of course I want the offense to come out and dominate, but it’s week one so I’m not expecting a ton. The defense however, is Fangio’s speciality. Even without Von I’m hoping guys like Chubb, Casey, and Jones can wreak some havoc. Gotta stop that run though. If we stop the run we should win the game. Looks like Tuszka’s a go tonight. I wonder if we struggle to get outside pressure if we’ll sign or trade for someone this week. Kerrigan was thought to be a trade target and had 2 sacks yesterday.
    I'm with you. Even without Von, I'm expecting a good performance from the defense. I'm more worried about the secondary than the front seven or pressure.

20. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

So what’s the over/under on Bolles holding calls tonight? I’m gonna say 2. He’s gonna see Clowney all night.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    So what’s the over/under on Bolles holding calls tonight? I’m gonna say 2. He’s gonna see Clowney all night.
    Under. He's a new man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    Hardly a state
    A friggin pixel or two of orange poppin off the edge of the curved horizon would have been great pal. I'll just pretend you did it and rotated the globe a bit for some reason. That's a lot less work than a blown-up inset depiction. It's not like they have given you a raise despite your many years of diligence and sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

24. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not really, no.
    How about Mexican? Do they have that yet in your vicinity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information