Page 21 of 104 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Other Games Discussion

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

That face shield really brings out the rage in Andy's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Lol, dude makes it 3 times in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

Meh. More KC glory hounding coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Meh. More KC glory hounding coming up.
    I'm not disagreeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Carrie still needs a spankin

Carrie still needs a spankin
    So hawt.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Can someone please call 1-800-NFL and ask them to enforce the mask rule on the Patriots coaching staff? Belechick almost doesn't have a mask and Mc****face might as well not be wearing his.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I would trade our whole offense for Russell Wilson... I’m not gay, but I totally have a man crush on that dude.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I would trade our whole offense for Russell Wilson... I’m not gay, but I totally have a man crush on that dude.
    Collinsworth's manworship is a little cloying though

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Collinsworth's manworship is a little cloying though
    Yeah but Russell the love muscle is worthy of it. He’s the best on the game right now, IMO. Does it all.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Yeah but Russell the love muscle is worthy of it. He’s the best on the game right now, IMO. Does it all.
    Patrick Mahomes is the better player by far.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Patrick Mahomes is the better player by far.
    I wholeheartedly disagree. I think the Chiefs just have a track meet offense with a bunch of deep threats. The Chiefs’ skill players are 10x what Wilson has ever had to play with. Wilson would have the same success as Mahomes if he played on KC. Mahomes might have a slightly stronger arm, but I think Wilson is more accurate, a better scrambler, has a much larger football IQ, and is definitely a better leader. Swap the two guys and tell me Wilson isn’t just as successful in KC. Now, how does Mahomes do in Seattle?

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

I wholeheartedly disagree. I think the Chiefs just have a track meet offense with a bunch of deep threats. The Chiefs’ skill players are 10x what Wilson has ever had to play with. Wilson would have the same success as Mahomes if he played on KC. Mahomes might have a slightly stronger arm, but I think Wilson is more accurate, a better scrambler, has a much larger football IQ, and is definitely a better leader. Swap the two guys and tell me Wilson isn’t just as successful in KC. Now, how does Mahomes do in Seattle?
    I respect your football IQ and I do think you know more about the game than I do.

The reason why I disagree is I've seen RW have too many hyper efficient but not incredible seasons. It took him time to grow into greatness. Mahomes hit the ground running and became the MVP overnight.

Wilson might not have had the weapons, but he also got to spend sevearl years with the best defense in football. He got to play game manager. Wilson is more accurate. I don't think he's a better scrambler so much as he scrambles and it makes up for his small stature. I disagree wholeheartedly about football IQ in this sense: Mahomes has an intrinsic feel for the game. He vibes with it.

I'm confident that Mahomes can win a SB dominated by defense and a running game. I haven't seen, however, Wilson win a SB as a QB when the offense is the dominant side of the ball.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Wilson is definitely more polished but i think Mahomes can get there and possibly be better in the long run. IMO

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information