Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Madden 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Madden 2021

The Broncos have the most exciting offense in years - and all this time at home is making me wonder if I should buy it. Seems like this would be a fun offense to play in the game.

Kind of mixed reviews but think people over analyze this game.

Anyone pick this up? Does it suck?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

same game for last 10 years.

i would but EA needs to be sent a message.

3. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I'm with you Shane. I'd rather play Gameday 95 or Tecmo Super Bowl.

New Madden is reportedly broken, glitchy, and as usual, not enough franchise mode options.

I haven't played a Madden for years. It's just a roster and soundtrack update yearly. People who buy the same shoveled trash every year have created this cycle of garbage. I miss Sega and 2K when there was actual innovations.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    The Broncos have the most exciting offense in years - and all this time at home is making me wonder if I should buy it. Seems like this would be a fun offense to play in the game.

Kind of mixed reviews but think people over analyze this game.

Anyone pick this up? Does it suck?
    Been wondering the same thing. Most excieting offense in years, and still a very good defense.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

They added this new mode called the Yard.

Its a monetized arcade style 6 on 6 with players wearing bright pink and stuff.

Franchise is the same since madden 15.

This is the only game with a NFL simulation license and they are making monetized arcade modes instead of improving the simulation aspect of the game.

Naw. I wont buy it. Ill play it if someone gives me a free code but thats it.

A friend of mine likes it. He's the only one I heard that likes it.

I always preferred 2K. My love for Madden stopped around 96-97.

Buy it if you haven't played the game in a while. If you have last year's game, then you've played this year's game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    A friend of mine likes it. He's the only one I heard that likes it.

I always preferred 2K. My love for Madden stopped around 96-97.

Buy it if you haven't played the game in a while. If you have last year's game, then you've played this year's game.
    Sega and it's successor, which I think was 989 Sports, were always trying to innovate. EA has done nothing over the years

Competition strove to make the games better. Every year it was a battle, there were so many NFL licensed franchises. When Sega made their game $19.99 EA dealt the KO punch. It's just wrong.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I am still just playing Madden 16 and downloading the roster updates. The guys that do those are pretty good with keeping them up to date. I might pick this one up when its $10 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I am still just playing Madden 16 and downloading the roster updates. The guys that do those are pretty good with keeping them up to date. I might pick this one up when its $10 next year.
    I think the last one I bought was '16, but haven't turned it on in years. So, if I spin it up, I can get these years roster and ratings? I knew they did it during the seasons, but didn't know that they updated older versions for each new season.

I just want to play the Broncos with Lock and company and the current defense. Maybe do a franchise mode for first time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I think the last one I bought was '16, but haven't turned it on in years. So, if I spin it up, I can get these years roster and ratings? I knew they did it during the seasons, but didn't know that they updated older versions for each new season.

I just want to play the Broncos with Lock and company and the current defense. Maybe do a franchise mode for first time.
    I was mistaken, I actually have Madden '17 but I found a video from some kid that describes the process pretty well for your version. Theres a section called community files that has more up to date rosters. I've got Lock and co. on my copy of Madden '17, but I bet someone is still updating '16 too:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I will probably get it. I only play three video games, so I’ll probably keep playing it. Did it come out today?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Interesting. The Chiefs of course are ultra powered in this game on offense, but somewhat surprisingly so are the Raiders. I'm unconvinced Denver will be even remotely competitive against either...

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Interesting. The Chiefs of course are ultra powered in this game on offense, but somewhat surprisingly so are the Raiders. I'm unconvinced Denver will be even remotely competitive against either...
    The Raiders are going to get killed my boy. They'll have negative five wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

It's garbage. I'm very disappointed.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information