Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Madden 2021

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,577

    Default Madden 2021

    The Broncos have the most exciting offense in years - and all this time at home is making me wonder if I should buy it. Seems like this would be a fun offense to play in the game.

    Kind of mixed reviews but think people over analyze this game.

    Anyone pick this up? Does it suck?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock
    Posts
    25,131

    Default

    same game for last 10 years.

    i would but EA needs to be sent a message.

  3. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    16,031

    Default

    I'm with you Shane. I'd rather play Gameday 95 or Tecmo Super Bowl.

    New Madden is reportedly broken, glitchy, and as usual, not enough franchise mode options.

    I haven't played a Madden for years. It's just a roster and soundtrack update yearly. People who buy the same shoveled trash every year have created this cycle of garbage. I miss Sega and 2K when there was actual innovations.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    67,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    The Broncos have the most exciting offense in years - and all this time at home is making me wonder if I should buy it. Seems like this would be a fun offense to play in the game.

    Kind of mixed reviews but think people over analyze this game.

    Anyone pick this up? Does it suck?
    Been wondering the same thing. Most excieting offense in years, and still a very good defense.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock
    Posts
    25,131

    Default

    They added this new mode called the Yard.

    Its a monetized arcade style 6 on 6 with players wearing bright pink and stuff.

    Franchise is the same since madden 15.

    This is the only game with a NFL simulation license and they are making monetized arcade modes instead of improving the simulation aspect of the game.

    Naw. I wont buy it. Ill play it if someone gives me a free code but thats it.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,168

    Default

    A friend of mine likes it. He's the only one I heard that likes it.

    I always preferred 2K. My love for Madden stopped around 96-97.

    Buy it if you haven't played the game in a while. If you have last year's game, then you've played this year's game.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Rock of Eternity
    Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock
    Posts
    16,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    A friend of mine likes it. He's the only one I heard that likes it.

    I always preferred 2K. My love for Madden stopped around 96-97.

    Buy it if you haven't played the game in a while. If you have last year's game, then you've played this year's game.
    Sega and it's successor, which I think was 989 Sports, were always trying to innovate. EA has done nothing over the years

    Competition strove to make the games better. Every year it was a battle, there were so many NFL licensed franchises. When Sega made their game $19.99 EA dealt the KO punch. It's just wrong.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache
    Posts
    16,768

    Default

    I am still just playing Madden 16 and downloading the roster updates. The guys that do those are pretty good with keeping them up to date. I might pick this one up when its $10 next year.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    67,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I am still just playing Madden 16 and downloading the roster updates. The guys that do those are pretty good with keeping them up to date. I might pick this one up when its $10 next year.
    I think the last one I bought was '16, but haven't turned it on in years. So, if I spin it up, I can get these years roster and ratings? I knew they did it during the seasons, but didn't know that they updated older versions for each new season.

    I just want to play the Broncos with Lock and company and the current defense. Maybe do a franchise mode for first time.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache
    Posts
    16,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I think the last one I bought was '16, but haven't turned it on in years. So, if I spin it up, I can get these years roster and ratings? I knew they did it during the seasons, but didn't know that they updated older versions for each new season.

    I just want to play the Broncos with Lock and company and the current defense. Maybe do a franchise mode for first time.
    I was mistaken, I actually have Madden '17 but I found a video from some kid that describes the process pretty well for your version. Theres a section called community files that has more up to date rosters. I've got Lock and co. on my copy of Madden '17, but I bet someone is still updating '16 too:


  13. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen
    Posts
    97,305

    Default

    I will probably get it. I only play three video games, so Ill probably keep playing it. Did it come out today?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    11,577

    Default

    Interesting. The Chiefs of course are ultra powered in this game on offense, but somewhat surprisingly so are the Raiders. I'm unconvinced Denver will be even remotely competitive against either...

  15. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Interesting. The Chiefs of course are ultra powered in this game on offense, but somewhat surprisingly so are the Raiders. I'm unconvinced Denver will be even remotely competitive against either...
    The Raiders are going to get killed my boy. They'll have negative five wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Yall know Im an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    DT
    Posts
    41,739

    Default

    It's garbage. I'm very disappointed.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock
    Posts
    25,131

    Default


  18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-2021 College Football Season
    By Nomad in forum High School and College
    Replies: 580
    Last Post: 01-12-2021, 08:21 AM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-26-2020, 04:29 PM
  3. CBS Sports: Ravens Extend Flacco to 2021
    By admin in forum NFL News and Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group