Thread: I'm in a boring Zoom meeting my employer is requiring me to participate in

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default I'm in a boring Zoom meeting my employer is requiring me to participate in

I work at a day program run by United Cerebral Palsy, who is require by the state of Arizona to provide me with certain professional training. If you switch companies, you have to retake the training. Today I'm doing Article 9, which discusses how the Arizona Department of Developmental Disabilities, which I took with my previous employer 13 months ago

Worse, because all of our mics are muted, the only way we can dialog with the instructor is by messaging. Because I'm way to slow of a typist, I can't really participate in the conversation. Nevertheless, I've had this training enough times that I have the knowledge to could actually teach the class (most of which is recognizing that you should practice the "Golden Rule" with disabilities), I don't have the credentials to teach it. So I'm still expecting to get a perfect score on the test after this snoozefest is over.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information