Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Report: Big Ten Approves 8-Game Football Season Perhaps Starting in October

https://www.si.com/college/cal/news/...-game-schedule
    It was approved this morning. Oct. 24. They have eight weeks to play eight games and then a championship week to get in just before the playoff selection.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

The draft is really going to be interesting next year with little college football.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I didnt even look the other night, did Trevor Lawrence play last week?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The draft is really going to be interesting next year with little college football.
    I think about 1/3 of some of the projected first rounders aren’t playing at all. The annual Ohio State top 10 cornerback opted out last week, which was a little odd, because his dad was one of the most vocal Ohio State people for playing.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I didnt even look the other night, did Trevor Lawrence play last week?
    Yeah. They blew out Wake Forest.

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I thought about posting in here a couple times Saturday, but Nomad wasn’t around.

Sun Belt 3, Big 12 0

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Kentucky/Auburn game is brewing up to be an interesting one with all the smack talk back and forth. Kentucky’s oline believes they’re gonna man handle the Auburn dline.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I thought about posting in here a couple times Saturday, but Nomad wasn’t around.

Sun Belt 3, Big 12 0

I spaced out other college football conferences starting before the 26th.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I spaced out other college football conferences starting before the 26th.
    The slates have been pretty rough. Big 12 teams having a lot of trouble passing COVID protocols, so mostly ACC, Sun Belt and AAC games. SEC helps a little with the big game feel this week.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I guess this is not their year for football...

University of Houston Cougars can't seem to get their football season started.

Their original season opener against Washington St. was cancelled when the PAC-12 nixed football this fall. A game with crosstown rival Rice fell through. Their conference opener versus Memphis fell victim to their opponents testing positive for COVID so they hastily arranged an opener against Baylor but it too was cancelled the day of the game due to some positive Baylor Bears. Now their fifth planned season opener is also a scratch after members of the North Texas squad came up positive.

W.C Fields was once quoted as saying "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." Some days, it just doesn't pay to leave West Virginia, does it?
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

14. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Good games with Florida/Ole Miss and Kentucky/Auburn right now.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Go Wildcats! Go Gators!

Watching Auburn/Kentucky game

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It may not be as different as we once thought. All conferences will be playing modified slates by November, and a few players have opted out (the first round cornerback at Ohio State is one), but apparently talent evaluators are advising players to play. Rondale Moore at Purdue (potential first) opted out at the beginning of the month, and then opted back in this week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Go Wildcats! Go Gators!

Watching Auburn/Kentucky game
    Go Gators, Go Tigers!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

What a run by Auburn.

21. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information