Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 College Football Season

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Why would you wish sadness upon a state that's eternally football sad?
    I mean, y’all chose Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. I didn’t.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I mean, y’all chose Mike Leach and Lane Kiffin. I didn’t.
    I won't defend Ole Miss but Leach is an A+ hire for what Mississippi State could reasonably expect. Why does that make them deserve pain?

I won't defend Ole Miss but Leach is an A+ hire for what Mississippi State could reasonably expect. Why does that make them deserve pain?
    Mo hate that man because that man be hated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I don’t hate Mike Leach. Mike Leach is the most entertaining coach in football.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Our QB literally broke the single game SEC passing record by 100 yards yesterday on the road at LSU and mo out here still acting like Leach is a joke hire.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Our QB literally broke the single game SEC passing record by 100 yards yesterday on the road at LSU and mo out here still acting like Leach is a joke hire.
    I think you’re misunderstanding what I mean here. It’s going to be entertaining as hell, but I just don’t think they’re going to win a lot of titles. You know, the story of Mike Leach.

I don’t hate Mike Leach. Mike Leach is the most entertaining coach in football.
    I am Mike Leach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mike Leach is literally why this game, from college to pro, has become so friggin’ exciting. Where this game is going is from his vision.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I think you’re misunderstanding what I mean here. It’s going to be entertaining as hell, but I just don’t think they’re going to win a lot of titles. You know, the story of Mike Leach.
    Mississippi State never has and likely never will win a title in my life. If Leach can give us an entertaining brand of football and spring a big upset or two every year, I'm fairly happy with that.

15. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Mississippi State never has and likely never will win a title in my life. If Leach can give us an entertaining brand of football and spring a big upset or two every year, I'm fairly happy with that.
    I didn’t mean any animosity toward the state or its fans. Now, **** Alabama.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I didn’t mean any animosity toward the state or its fans. Now, **** Alabama.
    **** Alabama indeed. And **** ole miss. You can wish all the animosity you want on them and that dbag Kiffin.

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Mike Leach’s teams aren’t consistent in winning. His game plans aren’t hard to figure out, just ask the Pac12. Granted, he’s never had talent like what is in the SEC. Itll be interesting to see.

BTW......I’m already not liking Bo Pelini, and we’re only one game in.

21. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Mike Leach’s teams aren’t consistent in winning. His game plans aren’t hard to figure out, just ask the Pac12. Granted, he’s never had talent like what is in the SEC. Itll be interesting to see.

BTW......I’m already not liking Bo Pelini, and we’re only one game in.
    He’s a defensive genius. /sarcasm

23. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Kyle Pitts for Florida looks like a man among boys out there.

25. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information