Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Umm why is Jeudy working out with Haskins?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Default Umm why is Jeudy working out with Haskins?

man I hate to be nitpicky but in this offseason of all offseasons why in the world is our first round pick not in Denver running these workouts with Courtland Sutton, and hamler, and Hamilton, and oh by the way are young big arm quarterback that he's supposed to be catching balls from this season. This pisses me off.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    man I hate to be nitpicky but in this offseason of all offseasons why in the world is our first round pick not in Denver running these workouts with Courtland Sutton, and hamler, and Hamilton, and oh by the way are young big arm quarterback that he's supposed to be catching balls from this season. This pisses me off.
    He's been working out with Lock too. NBD. Location convenience? Friendship?

BFD.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    He's been working out with Lock too. NBD. Location convenience? Friendship?

BFD.
    Joe I respect you immensely and your most often the level head man so talk me off this one. Again if he were even a second-year player and you didn't have the compounding effect of him being unable to do most of the stuff the typical rookies would do in an offseason because of all this covid-19 then I probably wouldn't be nearly as concerned about this. But I don't know man like in my industry I have several friends that work for other companies and I would never send my new guys to go train with them. And if I found out they were training with them I'd be pissed. I'm not sure why football would be different especially at this juncture. So again all due respect you because I do respect you as a person and as a poster help me understand this one.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No, Joe is right. This is dumb to be mad about.

Guys work out with non teammates all the time. Von hosts an entire pass rushing camp.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I mean, you’re a huge basketball fan. Surely you know about the pretty much legendary offseason games in dingy L.A. gyms, right?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    No, Joe is right. This is dumb to be mad about.

Guys work out with non teammates all the time. Von hosts an entire pass rushing camp.
    MO I like you and respect you as well. But again this one to me seems unique again Von didn't start hosting that camp until he was an established perennial pro bowl veteran. And Vonn plays a position that doesn't need near the rapport and timing that quarterback and wide receiver need with one another. don't know man maybe I'm just too insecure. Having played pretty high level sports. If we had a recruit especially if I were the quarterback if we had a recruit that was practicing with other people instead of getting to the city where he was going to play and trying to develop some level of rapport with the quarterback then I would have been pissed. And again that's my whole thing. Is not that guy shouldn't hang out with people from other teams in the offseason. It's that in this offseason of all off-seasons I know Jerry's working out but the big thing for a Young quarterback and a young receiver is timing and rapport and you're already going to have a shortened offseason and he's developing timing in rapport with a quarterback from another team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I mean, you’re a huge basketball fan. Surely you know about the pretty much legendary offseason games in dingy L.A. gyms, right?
    man I understand what you're saying. I'm just saying that this seems to be a unique situation with a uniquely young offensive skill unit. And like I said before I don't know another industry where you would want your young guy out learning and practicing with your competition in his first offseason or prior to his first season. I know I'm being nitpicky. But why can't he be here. Jerry's from Florida Duane's from New Jersey. So it's not like it's that much closer than Colorado and Florida or wherever they're at

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

MO I like you and respect you as well. But again this one to me seems unique again Von didn't start hosting that camp until he was an established perennial pro bowl veteran. And Vonn plays a position that doesn't need near the rapport and timing that quarterback and wide receiver need with one another. don't know man maybe I'm just too insecure. Having played pretty high level sports. If we had a recruit especially if I were the quarterback if we had a recruit that was practicing with other people instead of getting to the city where he was going to play and trying to develop some level of rapport with the quarterback then I would have been pissed. And again that's my whole thing. Is not that guy shouldn't hang out with people from other teams in the offseason. It's that in this offseason of all off-seasons I know Jerry's working out but the big thing for a Young quarterback and a young receiver is timing and rapport and you're already going to have a shortened offseason and he's developing timing in rapport with a quarterback from another team.
    I just don’t understand the anger here. These guys do this all the time. Travel restrictions, quarantine requirements, facilities closed. So Haskins and Dobbins were hanging out in Miami (Or wherever they are, it really doesn’t matter) and ran across Jeudy and they all said, hey, let’s, run down to the local field and throw some balls.

Who cares?

Jeudy has also worked out with Lock.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I just don’t understand the anger here. These guys do this all the time. Travel restrictions, quarantine requirements, facilities closed. So Haskins and Dobbins were hanging out in Miami (Or wherever they are, it really doesn’t matter) and ran across Jeudy and they all said, hey, let’s, run down to the local field and throw some balls.

Who cares?

Jeudy has also worked out with Lock.
    Travel restrictions or something I didn't even consider. AB maybe he went home to Florida to see his family and called him up. although the two receivers are a whole other point of conversation. But you do make valid points.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i wanna go to Vons cocaine party this year

14. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Covid has probably messed up a lot of stuff this season so far and since i really dont know the situation with Jeudy perhaps it does have something to do with location, etc. I dont think its anything to be worried about. Still a lot of time before the season kicks off.

16. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Is he working out? Yes, Cool.

The fact that he’s around B.O is more concerning to me.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Is he working out? Yes, Cool.

The fact that he’s around B.O is more concerning to me.
    B.O. Classic!

19. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

No, Joe is right.
    I might have to make this my signature!

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Joe I respect you immensely and your most often the level head man so talk me off this one. Again if he were even a second-year player and you didn't have the compounding effect of him being unable to do most of the stuff the typical rookies would do in an offseason because of all this covid-19 then I probably wouldn't be nearly as concerned about this. But I don't know man like in my industry I have several friends that work for other companies and I would never send my new guys to go train with them. And if I found out they were training with them I'd be pissed. I'm not sure why football would be different especially at this juncture. So again all due respect you because I do respect you as a person and as a poster help me understand this one.
    i don't respect joe at all , but he's right this time. . . no big deal, it's just a workout. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information