Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Dont buy your kids Last of Us 2

  1. #16

    Default

    Or maybe we've just gotten to a point where we view people of differing walks of life as worthy of existing in mediums like this?

    I know you're not anti-gay. And I know you don't advocate for violence against people. But, I do think you're protesting too much here, Falco.

    And I know you don't take issue with LGBTQ stuff in other mediums. A movie on gay history isn't going to set you off. But in a time like today, is it so bad that people are in the media formats of video games?

    Is it really that big of a deal?
    Later.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    22,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Or maybe we've just gotten to a point where we view people of differing walks of life as worthy of existing in mediums like this?

    I know you're not anti-gay. And I know you don't advocate for violence against people. But, I do think you're protesting too much here, Falco.

    And I know you don't take issue with LGBTQ stuff in other mediums. A movie on gay history isn't going to set you off. But in a time like today, is it so bad that people are in the media formats of video games?

    Is it really that big of a deal?
    She was gay in the first game and i loved it.

    Part 2 has literally nothing to do with being gay but enforcing an agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Smart man. Ok, I think I'm gong to get some pot lamps.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burlintgon, VT
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller
    Posts
    43,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post


    just encapsulates the country in a nut shell.

    Bunch of woke check mark reviewers writing for media conglomerates.... vs everybody else.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

  4. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:


  5. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    She was gay in the first game and i loved it.

    Part 2 has literally nothing to do with being gay but enforcing an agenda.
    I think the agenda is to make money, tbh.

    It's okay man. Really. I promise you, it's okay.
    Later.

  6. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache
    Posts
    15,563

    Default

    Shit, this game looks pretty cool actually. I might get a PS5 next gen instead of sticking with Xbox. I miss the exclusives.


  7. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Shit, this game looks pretty cool actually. I might get a PS5 next gen instead of sticking with Xbox. I miss the exclusives.

    Lotta people saying its trash, not just the SJW stuff but just a bad game. Who knows. I tried the first game but it was too time intensive. I can basically only play games that let me enjoy 30-60 minute sessions at most. Mostly sports games.
    I'm a free born man of the U.S.A

  8. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache
    Posts
    15,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Lotta people saying its trash, not just the SJW stuff but just a bad game. Who knows. I tried the first game but it was too time intensive. I can basically only play games that let me enjoy 30-60 minute sessions at most. Mostly sports games.
    Sounds like a lot of preemptive unfounded outrage. Looks pretty cool to me. EDIT: Apparently that is not even a tranny? Just a muscular woman?

  9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  10. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    22,523

    Default

    SPOILER : the ending is basically what if John Wick decided at the last second to spare the dog killer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Smart man. Ok, I think I'm gong to get some pot lamps.

  11. #24

    Default

    You used to be such a nice human being.
    Later.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Big Cok Lock
    Posts
    52,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Sounds like a lot of preemptive unfounded outrage. Looks pretty cool to me. EDIT: Apparently that is not even a tranny? Just a muscular woman?
    Or a feminine man???
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  13. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group