Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dont buy your kids Last of Us 2

Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly

Default Dont buy your kids Last of Us 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Smart man. Ok, I think I'm gong to get some pot lamps.

I used to like to shoot hookers in the face in GTA. It's a video game I don't really care and it's probably not for kids anyway.
    I'm a free born man of the U.S.A

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Wow you come off as a real shitlord.
    I'm smooth with it because I know what to do with it.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

BTW, I'm equal opportunity, if any of those hookers in GTA were trannys I would have shot them in the face too.
    I'm a free born man of the U.S.A

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    BTW, I'm equal opportunity, if any of those hookers in GTA were trannys I would have shot them in the face too.
    Dave approves.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly

So i just got done playing the game. Story and Ending was terrible. That sucked. SJWs ruin video games companies now too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I know it wasn't a game for kids but it was allegedly one of the best games for PS. I have to be honest I had the original for PS3 and it didn't do anything for me.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    So i just got done playing the game. Story and Ending was terrible. That sucked. SJWs ruin video games companies now too.
    Go smoke a bowl and relax my man.
    www.twitter.com/carnold744

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I must not be that intelligent
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Wave you a skinny douchebag fag queer boy punk ass little shit

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I know it wasn't a game for kids but it was allegedly one of the best games for PS. I have to be honest I had the original for PS3 and it didn't do anything for me.
    Never played it but it looked like a cutscene intertwined with some video game elements. I'm finally going through Witcher 3 (another game NOT for kids) and I feel like its a good mix of role playing and story. Even better are games like Skyrim where you just make up your own story as you go along. Some of these games try to be too cinematic and it just feels like you are pushing buttons along with a movie. Sometimes you just want to join the thieves guild and store dead hookers and cheese wheels in your house in a fantasy RPG.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Also it might sound stupid but I let my kid play Doom Eternal because he is good at it and finds all the secrets for me. That game is over the top and gory, but its so ridiculous I know he knows its not real and I'm not worried about it affecting him. I just think its silly to claim that a kid won't shoot up a school because he plays violent games and then somehow think he's going to want to bang a tranny because some stupid game that he wouldn't like anyway because theres not enough demon killing. We all know when we turn 21 is when we get to decide about how we feel about Transvestites when we end up in the backroom in a Chinatown massage parlor and see if that extra $20 service is worth it or not.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Also it might sound stupid but I let my kid play Doom Eternal because he is good at it and finds all the secrets for me. That game is over the top and gory, but its so ridiculous I know he knows its not real and I'm not worried about it affecting him. I just think its silly to claim that a kid won't shoot up a school because he plays violent games and then somehow think he's going to want to bang a tranny because some stupid game that he wouldn't like anyway because theres not enough demon killing. We all know when we turn 21 is when we get to decide about how we feel about Transvestites when we end up in the backroom in a Chinatown massage parlor and see if that extra $20 service is worth it or not.
    My dad let me watch the Terminator movies when I was like 3 - it sounds stupid but his point was "I'm here, you're safe, you know it's not real, just enjoy the movie," and it worked. When we watched it he had his arm around me and I felt safe. It was sort of scary, but a lot of fun.

The story of my mom freaking out is a different tale.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    My dad let me watch the Terminator movies when I was like 3 - it sounds stupid but his point was "I'm here, you're safe, you know it's not real, just enjoy the movie," and it worked. When we watched it he had his arm around me and I felt safe. It was sort of scary, but a lot of fun.

The story of my mom freaking out is a different tale.
    I remember my son REALLY wanted to watch Aliens when he was 8. I told him OK, but that we had to watch the making of documentary first. He saw the Xenomorph was just a guy in a costume, that the facehuggers were puppets, etc. and helped him rationalize what he was seeing on the screen after it ended. Everyone knows how they and others can handle something you just have to understand the steps it takes to get there.

If anything, freaking E.T. scared the shit out of him more than Aliens!

19. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Izzy Mac

I'm going to buy 100 copies and hand them out to kids on Halloween, to troll Shane.

21. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    I'm going to buy 100 copies and hand them out to kids on Halloween, to troll Shane.
    the game was so bad that kids will probably want candy instead

Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly

just encapsulates the country in a nut shell.

Bunch of woke check mark reviewers writing for media conglomerates.... vs everybody else.

24. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information