Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Belichick is the guy who built a defense from the back to the front and showed the league how important a secondary really is.
    And cheating, he showed the league just how important cheating really is.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Do you watch the show archer?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This is just false.
    It’s demonstrably and patently true.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

No, but I so wanted to.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

...danger zone.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't think "he got destroyed by belichick" is the best anti Tebow argument. There were games where BB made even Manning look like he didn't belong in the NFL.
    What would you call losses of 45-23 and an encore of 45-10?

My point is that Belicheat showed the league how to play against the Broncos. If more DCs had not panicked in the bottom of the 4th quarter and switched to prevent the Tebow led Broncos wouldn't have even been anywhere close to the playoffs. That playoff run was due mostly to 1. the Broncos D, 2. opposing DCs switching to prevent in close games, and a distant 3. Tebow doing what Tebow did in college (which was successful because of #2).

9. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

No, but I so wanted to.
    There's a scene you reminded me of there.

I'll PM it to you later.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by The Glue Factory View Post

My point is that Belicheat showed the league how to play against the Broncos. If more DCs had not panicked in the bottom of the 4th quarter and switched to prevent the Tebow led Broncos wouldn't have even been anywhere close to the playoffs. That playoff run was due mostly to 1. the Broncos D, 2. opposing DCs switching to prevent in close games, and a distant 3. Tebow doing what Tebow did in college (which was successful because of #2).
    No one in here was trying to say Tebow was a good QB. I'm just not accepting the fact that he's the "WORST Broncos QB EVER!" when you look at what he did accomplish that year and at the very least put that up against what Lynch did.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I would call it Belichick is a defensive monster? Dick LeBeau is a hall of fame DC and player, right? He was the DC for the Steelers and he didn't figure it out. I think that yes, Tebow was exposed, but I've seen a lot of QB's ride a strong defense coupled with minimal accomplishment soak up the credit. Also the game against the Steelers was in the playoffs, so I don't think that you're right about us not being close to the playoffs.

Half a season was what the NFL had to figure out Tebow. Arguably the GOAT HC ever was who figured it out. Eh, it's not a huge slam on Tebow.

No one in here was trying to say Tebow was a good QB. I'm just not accepting the fact that he's the "WORST Broncos QB EVER!" when you look at what he did accomplish that year and at the very least put that up against what Lynch did.
    One turd will be the biggest QB bust in franchise history. The other will be really, really, really bad, but you can max out a playoff win with him...even if it's not a great long term plan...

One shitty old car can drive two city miles before it explodes. The other one can drive the length of a your state and make the trip safely once. I'll take the latter. That's how I feel players.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

All he did was Win

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

“I’ll take a QB that can’t play QB over a QB who can play QB any day” —Inc

Bold strategy, Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.
    This inst true at all in your context....your lucky I love you....

Don't be mad I cause I was right about Flacco, a so called excellent thrower of the football who couldn't play QB.....

I was a huge proponent here for Lock cause he has grit, leadership and QB talent, which disputes your notion of what I want above......That's what you need at QB not whiny ass Flacco's and Josh Rosen's of the world.....Who are spoiled brats that can throw a football but cant even figure out how to lead their team to a 1st down consistently let a alone a win.....

The bottom line is your QB should have arm talent, Fire, work ethic, mental aptitude, production, show an ability to improve, improvise, win games......None of TS, Case, Orton, Flacco or Lynch fit close to even half of those traits, Tebow fit many of those except arm talent....its debatable if he ever had any or if the NFL made it worse, but 2011 happened cause the dude aint no bitch like the rest.

At the end of the Day we can the JFE for getting the one QB that squashed any controversy for 2012 and ended up silencing the QB debate in Denver for 4 years....2011 was fun and had its moments but 2012 was better because we upgraded in a big way at QB that's a fact.
    Last edited by Elevation inc; 06-03-2020 at 05:39 AM.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    “I’ll take a QB that can’t play QB over a QB who can play QB any day” —Inc

Bold strategy, Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.
    This inst true at all in your context....your lucky I love you....

Don't be mad I cause I was right about Flacco, a so called excellent thrower of the football who couldn't play QB.....

I was a huge proponent here for Lock cause he has grit, leadership and QB talent, which disputes your notion of what I want above......That's what you need at QB not whiny ass Flacco's and Josh Rosen's of the world.....Who are spoiled brats that can throw a football but cant even figure out how to lead their team to a 1st down consistently let a alone a win.....

The bottom line is your QB should have arm talent, Fire, work ethic, mental aptitude, production, show an ability to improve, improvise, win games......None of TS, Case, Orton, Flacco or Lynch fit close to even half of those traits, Tebow fit many of those except arm talent....its debatable if he ever had any or if the NFL made it worse, but 2011 happened cause the dude aint no bitch like the rest.

At the end of the Day we can the JFE for getting the one QB that squashed any controversy for 2012 and ended up silencing the QB debate in Denver for 4 years....2011 was fun and had its moments but 2012 was better because we upgraded in a big way at QB that's a fact.
    E. Inc. <3 Flacco 4eva

21. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Flacco was horrible. It was a horrible decision to trade for him. He's washed up. He was never even that impressive. Ugh.

I woluld rather watch Keenum play that Flacco. And I think Keenum is a thieving coward.

23. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    E. Inc. <3 Flacco 4eva
    Your dead to me
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

25. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information