Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    It wasn't....you ribbed me, but it was love lol......and you are wrong about Flacco its okay it happens I forgive you...We have Lock now...
    I’m Still not wrong about Flacco.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I’m Still not wrong about Flacco.
    Jaded...you really are.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I don't think that you are wrong. I just think that other people might be equally correct.

I don't think they presumed he was a big time passing QB. I do think that Dick LeBeau stuck with what brought him to the dance. They were called the 'blitzbergh' defenses for a reason. Was that a failing on DL for not switching it up? Sure was. Then again, if his team -that wasn't exactly built for great coverage- didn't execute and lost, everyone would have called for his head for switching it up.
    Fair enough. I did much prefer Tebow over the mindnumbing mediocrity of Orton. (oh gosh, just threw up in my mouth a little from the memory). At least Tebow had some grit and fire in the gut making him entertaining to watch. I'm happy that enough opponents cooperated with our non-standard offensive scheme.

4. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Glue Factory View Post
    Fair enough. I did much prefer Tebow over the mindnumbing mediocrity of Orton. (oh gosh, just threw up in my mouth a little from the memory). At least Tebow had some grit and fire in the gut making him entertaining to watch. I'm happy that enough opponents cooperated with our non-standard offensive scheme.
    I enjoyed this discussion with you.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Tebow is the reason Manning decided to come here, IMO. Tebow showed that all this team needed was a competent QB. Had we stuck with Orton, and ended with a dismal 4-12/5-11 record or something, I doubt Manning would have agreed to come here.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

I enjoyed this discussion with you.
    Twas enjoyable conversing with U2.

10. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Top loved him some Orton.

RIP, Top.
    Some fell hard for Siemian as well. Being a fan of a football team can lead you to occasional errant choices...

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

In a combine competition Orton wouldn't come out on the bottom - but the man was completely gutless out there.

I can't recall ever seeing anyone in orange and blue so willing to throw a ball into the dirt or out of bounds or so needlessly take self-sacks. GEM coined "fainting goat" and that summed up Orton perfectly.

What a steaming pile that guy was to watch ... Tebow stunk it up but gave what he had out there, Siemian played hurt a lot for us. I can't put them in the same category of disgust.
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 06-04-2020 at 06:25 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Orton was competent enough to lose gracefully.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    In a combine competition Orton wouldn't come out on the bottom - but the man was completely gutless out there.

I can't recall ever seeing anyone in orange and blue so willing to throw a ball into the dirt or out of bounds or so needlessly take self-sacks. GEM coined "fainting goat" and that summed up Orton perfectly.

What a steaming pile that guy was to watch ... Tebow stunk it up but gave what he had out there, Siemian played hurt a lot for us. I can't put them in the same category of disgust.
    Yeah in terms of just not giving a shit, Orton and Lynch are in a tier of their own at the bottom of the barrel.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post

Yeah in terms of just not giving a shit, Orton and Lynch are in a tier of their own at the bottom of the barrel.
    I thought Flacco was the most uninterested QB I've ever seen.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I thought Flacco was the most uninterested QB I've ever seen.
    That's fair. He's also in that tier. He was so forgettable I already forgot about him.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Flacco going off in the post-game interview showed me that he cared. He was just a man who was realizing in real-time how washed up he was on the field. I think that's why he came off so poorly.

He's such a turd, though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Flacco going off in the post-game interview showed me that he cared. He was just a man who was realizing in real-time how washed up he was on the field. I think that's why he came off so poorly.

He's such a turd, though.
    It opened eyes in week one they were shockingly bad. Captain Ineffective.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Orton was also terrible at QB and topped it off by being a shitty leader and having an allergic reaction to winning. Orton is the worst regular full time starting QB for the Denver Broncos that I can remember watching. I'm sorry that hearing that is hard for you.
    That's odd, because Rex Ryan still blames his failure in Buffalo on Kyle Orton retiring. He begged Orton to come back for 1 more year.

Personally, I was NOT a fan of Orton, and really hated bringing him to Denver. I never believed in him as anything but a flash in the pan even when the team started the season 6-0.

For my money: Branden Allen was the worst Broncos starting QB I ever saw. I don't know you could count him because he only started 2 games, and was just a scrub backup, but still. . . . he was pretty terrible. After the Broncos cut him he just dropped out of football.

Then Paxton (pretty close). I think that whole crying on the sideline thing was pretty much illustrating how hopelessly out of his depth he was. And it was just soo obvious that the dude just didn't have it, at all.

Tim Tebow despite his athletic ability just couldn't throw an accurate pass. He failed with 3 teams which kinda tells you what the NFL thought of him.

After he was cut by the Patriots, teams approached his agent to see if he was open to coming in as a TE, which he could probably do. He might still be playing in the NFL if he would have agreed to be a TE/slash RB rather than a QB.

24. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information