Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Your dead to me
    Bah-roo-tull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

His love for Flacco is only eclipsed by your undying Keenum devotion.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

3. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    This is a hate crime!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Lets not forget it was you I argued against most vehemently about Flacco. You finally saw the light but it took months of you disregarding That Flacco sucked.....Just saying
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Lets not forget it was you I argued against most vehemently about Flacco. You finally saw the light but it took months of you disregarding That Flacco sucked.....Just saying
    I wouldn't call it arguing. My hope WAS Elway knew more about QBs than the populace and I did. Maybe he had the inside track or something... Saw him and was so impressed. And we all knew Lock was coming here so in the end... It is what it is. He was the insurance policy.

He should have just kept CK anyway. King woulda been so excited about that having all those Keenum jerseys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Pretty sure that was me ... I’m still not wrong though.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

This inst true at all in your context....your lucky I love you....

Don't be mad I cause I was right about Flacco, a so called excellent thrower of the football who couldn't play QB.....

I was a huge proponent here for Lock cause he has grit, leadership and QB talent, which disputes your notion of what I want above......That's what you need at QB not whiny ass Flacco's and Josh Rosen's of the world.....Who are spoiled brats that can throw a football but cant even figure out how to lead their team to a 1st down consistently let a alone a win.....

The bottom line is your QB should have arm talent, Fire, work ethic, mental aptitude, production, show an ability to improve, improvise, win games......None of TS, Case, Orton, Flacco or Lynch fit close to even half of those traits, Tebow fit many of those except arm talent....its debatable if he ever had any or if the NFL made it worse, but 2011 happened cause the dude aint no bitch like the rest.

At the end of the Day we can the JFE for getting the one QB that squashed any controversy for 2012 and ended up silencing the QB debate in Denver for 4 years....2011 was fun and had its moments but 2012 was better because we upgraded in a big way at QB that's a fact.
    Flacco > Rosen > Me > Tebow > Inc
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I got the whole critique over JF. It was the same for Keenum the year before. I support The Team decisions most of the time first until I see it fail on the Field. I'd like to think Elway knew more about these QBs than I did.

I also knew these years were gonna be rough post Manning so I mentally prepped myself for the lost years. It was gonna happen.

Who the **** cares about CK and JF anyway?!

LOCK -3- <S>

10. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

It wasn't....you ribbed me, but it was love lol......and you are wrong about Flacco its okay it happens I forgive you...We have Lock now...

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Flacco > Rosen > Me > Tebow > Inc
    That fact that I'm not before Flacco means you are also dead to me

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

13. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

There have been some pretty bad QB's in the past. Steve Tensi, Steve Ramsey and Charley Johnson were all pretty awful but Hugh Millen may have played the worst of any QB I've ever seen play for Denver. He panicked at the first sign of pressure, it's was painful to watch. Orton was pretty bad too but easily a tier above the absolute worst.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    I would call it Belichick is a defensive monster? Dick LeBeau is a hall of fame DC and player, right? He was the DC for the Steelers and he didn't figure it out. I think that yes, Tebow was exposed, but I've seen a lot of QB's ride a strong defense coupled with minimal accomplishment soak up the credit. Also the game against the Steelers was in the playoffs, so I don't think that you're right about us not being close to the playoffs.

Half a season was what the NFL had to figure out Tebow. Arguably the GOAT HC ever was who figured it out. Eh, it's not a huge slam on Tebow.
    I think many DCs over-thought Tebow. Belicheat didn't. His genius was in KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! The other DCs assumed he was ready for prime time when it was more like high school.

16. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The Glue Factory View Post
    I think many DCs over-thought Tebow. Belicheat didn't. His genius was in KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! The other DCs assumed he was ready for prime time when it was more like high school.
    I don't think that you are wrong. I just think that other people might be equally correct.

I don't think they presumed he was a big time passing QB. I do think that Dick LeBeau stuck with what brought him to the dance. They were called the 'blitzbergh' defenses for a reason. Was that a failing on DL for not switching it up? Sure was. Then again, if his team -that wasn't exactly built for great coverage- didn't execute and lost, everyone would have called for his head for switching it up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

On the Tebow debate. The kid struggled with his arm, no doubting that BUT we finished with a winning record under Tebow and he essentially carried that years team despite his shortcomings. I'm showing my age but we've had FAR worse QB's in the past. Guys who gave us no chance of winning whatsoever. I don't think people realize just how bad this team used to be. Morton started the turn around for this team and Elway took that direction to a different level and legitimized this franchise. Tensi, Johnson, Ramsey, and even Millen were FAR worse than Tebow. There was NO hope with those guys under center.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    On the Tebow debate. The kid struggled with his arm, no doubting that BUT we finished with a winning record under Tebow and he essentially carried that years team despite his shortcomings. I'm showing my age but we've had FAR worse QB's in the past. Guys who gave us no chance of winning whatsoever. I don't think people realize just how bad this team used to be. Morton started the turn around for this team and Elway took that direction to a different level and legitimized this franchise. Tensi, Johnson, Ramsey, and even Millen were FAR worse than Tebow. There was NO hope with those guys under center.
    They won in spite of his play and carried him over the finish line when TT did everything he could to throw the game away. The guy did some magical shit when it was late I don't deny it tho

21. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information