Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Was The Broncos Worst QB Ever?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Orton was so bad, I actually forgot about him being a bronco.

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    He was always a guy who...like he was passable as a backup/spot starter...but...ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'll never forget going back and forth with Top on him.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Lynch was pretty bad. That Maddox-Moore combo run when Elway was hurt was pretty bad. Tebow was pretty bad. That’s probably it in my lifetime.
    Tebow, who could only complete 50% against air (Schlereth said something like that), at least could win with his legs and occasional clutch throw, but in a poor man's Cam Newton kind of way.

One game I had a pass to get on the field during warmups and finally understood what Schelereth meant. It was amazing how many of Tebow's passes in warmups were uncatchable.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I'll never forget going back and forth with Top on him.
    Top loved him some Orton.

RIP, Top.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Tebow, who could only complete 50% against air (Schlereth said something like that), at least could win with his legs and occasional clutch throw, but in a poor man's Cam Newton kind of way.

One game I had a pass to get on the field during warmups and finally understood what Schelereth meant. It was amazing how many of Tebow's passes in warmups were uncatchable.
    I'll always maintain he would have been a way better pro QB if he didn't hire all those coaches to "fix" his mechanics after college. It was a funky throwing motion, but it worked for him. I'll believe until I die that he was so much better in forth quarters because he threw those new mechanics out the window and went back to what he knew.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Top would have loved seeing Lock in a Denver uniform. It would have made his day.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Poet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    You're way too hard on ts
    I'll stop being the way I am towards TS if you stop being the fan police towards me.

Deal?
    Not being fan police. Just commenting on what you throw out for public consumption. You know, like on a message board?

Last week Schlereth sucked according to you.

Siemien is in no way a qb1 I agree but c'mon
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'll always maintain he would have been a way better pro QB if he didn't hire all those coaches to "fix" his mechanics after college. It was a funky throwing motion, but it worked for him. I'll believe until I die that he was so much better in forth quarters because he threw those new mechanics out the window and went back to what he knew.
    I couldn't agree more. His college stats aren't made up. They (the NFL) really f'd him up.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Agreed. I (loosely) compare it to the guys in the NBA who are great scorers but have a funky shot. He overadjusted and I think he also he cared too much what people thought of him. That last part is pure conjecture on my part.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

All the TT hate kinda sucks

We should be thankful he ushered in pfm

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Tebow was just fun to watch. It was fun in a very non-traditional way but still fun. I said from the beginning that it wouldn't last long and I was right about that, but it was a fun ride. There was never a moment of fun during Orton's run. Even during the 6-0 start I was telling people that our weakest link was the QB. I've never seen a QB more willing to gain 2 yards on 3rd & 3.

I don't think I've ever been madder at the organization than when Orton moped out to the huddle possession after possession while the mother****ing Raiders curb stomped us to the tune of 59-14 or whatever that score was. Holy shit that made me so ******* mad, every time I saw his dumbass put that helmet on I wanted to strangle a kitten while stomping baby chicks.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Tebow was just fun to watch. It was fun in a very non-traditional way but still fun. I said from the beginning that it wouldn't last long and I was right about that, but it was a fun ride. There was never a moment of fun during Orton's run. Even during the 6-0 start I was telling people that our weakest link was the QB. I've never seen a QB more willing to gain 2 yards on 3rd & 3.

I don't think I've ever been madder at the organization than when Orton moped out to the huddle possession after possession while the mother****ing Raiders curb stomped us to the tune of 59-14 or whatever that score was. Holy shit that made me so ******* mad, every time I saw his dumbass put that helmet on I wanted to strangle a kitten while stomping baby chicks.
    Definitely a low point in Broncos history. Yes, even including the SB losses and the JAX game.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Tebow and Orton led to Manning

Siemien keenum and Flacco led to Lock

Let's hope for same result or Elway will swing again next year

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    All the TT hate kinda sucks

We should be thankful he ushered in pfm
    Htf did Tebow usher anything? He sucked!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information